• Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was fab!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    That was great, the "frog lift" was BRILLIANT!

Well done Chloe & Michael! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fab performance by them tonight .. loved it

wish they were on later though as it would have been even better after rhe show got going and the atmosphere had built up .. I want to see it again now (but not in the skate off .lol)
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally fab from Michael and Chloe and so glad Michaels bits are intact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Totally fab from Michael and Chloe and so glad Michaels bits are intact.

and it was nice to get a quick flash of them in the VT :cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    and it was nice to get a quick flash of them in the VT :cool::D

Well a flash of his leg anyway:D
  • Options
    jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeyyyy! Chloe & Michael were fantastic whoop whoop

Think she should of been on later, i preferred Chloe to Laura & Jen tonight, i thought her skating was second to none but she does need to start letting go before people start moaning about her ''clinging on'' :rolleyes:

so thats 16.0,19.0 maybe 22.0 next week :p

the number is 0 9 0 1 6 1 6 1 0 0 2 so get voting everybody!

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I think she was better than Jen and would prefered her to Laura .. Chloe is more graceful and controlled .. she wuold have got higher marks if she was on later I bet
  • Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    yeah I think she was better than Jen and would prefered her to Laura .. Chloe is more graceful and controlled .. she wuold have got higher marks if she was on later I bet

Chloe was good tonight, better than Jen but not Laura! How did Jen score more than Chloe, I'd have give her 18.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe was good tonight, better than Jen but not Laura! How did Jen score more than Chloe, I'd have give her 18.

I would of placed her equal with Laura, Chloe did skate holding on to Michaels hand but her skating was clean and her lift transitions were good, Laura getting into the shoulder sit lift was a bit dodgy but other than that her skating was excellent, i just find Laura a bit haphazard at times whereas Chloe was smooth tonight.. imo anyway :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just thought that Chloe and Michael skated better as a couple .. Laura did a few more tricks but Chloe's routine seemed more flowing and polished

yeah I think 18 would have been fairer for Jen .. her routine was a bit sloppy
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Chloe definitely deserves to go through.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooooh that was nervewracking!! see you next week Chloe :D:D:D
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member

It was! So glad she's safe :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Glad she's safe too! Can't wait for her next performance! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something more up-tempo and cheeky next week i think :)

and a bit more solo skating, i do honestly think Chloe is the best female skater in the competition, she is very stable and smooth on her skates, Laura is good but is a bit gung-ho
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everybody :)

Just to keep you updated with the appreciation subforum request that i made

They have looked into it properly and don't think it's necessary at this point. The main forum would look a bit empty without the appreciation threads and it's not quite at the point where non-appreciation threads are eclipsed by the number of appreciation threads. Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe and Michael are only just getting their routine just now, that doesnt give them long to get it perfected before Sun, I dont really think its fair that they dont all get their routines on the same day as it gives some a head start over others.
  • Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe and Michael are only just getting their routine just now, that doesnt give them long to get it perfected before Sun, I dont really think its fair that they dont all get their routines on the same day as it gives some a head start over others.

That sucks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats a bit of a bummer!! yeah i was just talking to her on Twitter and she said was waiting to get her choreo, im sure she will be brill on Sunday though no matter what! :D
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chloe is a very good skater and hope she does well. I wish she had danced to The Climb by Joe McElderry as I think it is much better version than the original! I know some won't agree but have a listen to them both and you might see what I mean.

I happened to have Joe's CD on in the car and when I went into Morrisons it was on again but with the Cyrus girl singing. His was much better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    I think Chloe is a very good skater and hope she does well. I wish she had danced to The Climb by Joe McElderry as I think it is much better version than the original! I know some won't agree but have a listen to them both and you might see what I mean.

I happened to have Joe's CD on in the car and when I went into Morrisons it was on again but with the Cyrus girl singing. His was much better.

I think a female vocal was more suitable to the routine as I read it as the choreography was as if the lyrics were being "sung" (interpreted) by Chloe
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see your point but I still prefer Joe's rendition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently Chloe and Michael are skating to I Love Rock & Roll this week
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't normally do anything for me, but Chloe is looking absolutely smoking tonight.