I think Janet will be in bottom 2 next week

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
Forum Member
Can't see Club Classics going well for her and she seemed less than excited about it on X Factor.

Also Misha again came across as very insincere when talking to Caroline and Olly. Some of those acts really need proper media training/ interview skills.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FormerfanX wrote: »
    Can't see Club Classics going well for her and she seemed less than excited about it on X Factor.

Also Misha again came across as very insincere when talking to Caroline and Olly. Some of those acts really need proper media training/ interview skills.

As someone already put it...Candlelight Version.

I see "Heaven" in her future.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Club Classics...I bet the producers had a good laugh when they picked that one...Janet will look like two dwarfs dancing in a trenchcoat...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Club Classics...I bet the
    producers had a good laugh when they picked that one...Janet will look like two dwarfs dancing in a trenchcoat...

LOL!:D
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Janet is still the favourite - and appears to have a solid fanbase.

She may be bottom 2 in the future - but not next week. And I think she would be saved over any other act if she was.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet will win.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    If she survived after this weeks very lackluster performance, as long as she can step it up even a little next week she'll be fine.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's weeks like these where acts you wouldn't expect to do well often shine. I think with the right song Janet can have a great performance next week. Not that it will shut up the broken records on here.
  • dragonrapidedragonrapide Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel I must say that although Janet has an unusual voice I do find her a bit wet to watch. She really needs to shake off the shy little girl look she projects as unfortunately just the voice is not enough these days. Hopefully as the weeks go by if she stays in she will be helped to project more personality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet will not win, as Gary said she will not keep interest much longer......
  • Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully with Misha :)
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel I must say that although Janet has an unusual voice I do find her a bit wet to watch. She really needs to shake off the shy little girl look she projects as unfortunately just the voice is not enough these days. Hopefully as the weeks go by if she stays in she will be helped to project more personality.

good post. I find her very samey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she will be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love janet's voice,but I have to admit she's so predictable and boring:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FormerfanX wrote: »
    Can't see Club Classics going well for her

she was rubbish since her audition, so why would that suddenly matter?
  • labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's amazing
    awe inspiring voice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to how she takes a song and changes it up to suit her. Much more interesting than watching the same old thing with the other acts. They're starting to bore me.
  • Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said she had a trick up her sleave . I expect her to be back on form next week. Hopefully Frankie's luck will run out
  • Chippy ChipsChippy Chips Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be fine I think, but the song choice really is key. It didn't quite work this week (although obviously it did get her through), and I don't think she ever sounded too happy with it, and her verdict on her own performance also showed her disappointment.

A lot of people will expect her to struggle, but with the right song she could surprise those people.

If you're reading this, have a go at this one, Janet - 'Everything But The Girl - Missing'. :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYZWeFfC-dE&hd=1

I reckon it'd be brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    I was boredwith her the first time I heard her sing. She is a very poor imitation of Diane Vickers and I hope she goes soon. All that simpering "look at poor innocent little me" and no real talent. Sorry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    I was boredwith her the first time I heard her sing. She is a very poor imitation of Diane Vickers and I hope she goes soon. All that simpering "look at poor innocent little me" and no real talent. Sorry.
    Yes and you'll have to continue being sorry for some time to come. She's here for the duration I'm glad to say.

All the old accusations trotted out again :yawn:
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be fine I think, but the song choice really is key. It didn't quite work this week (although obviously it did get her through), and I don't think she ever sounded too happy with it, and her verdict on her own performance also showed her disappointment.

A lot of people will expect her to struggle, but with the right song she could surprise those people.

If you're reading this, have a go at this one, Janet - 'Everything But The Girl - Missing'. :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYZWeFfC-dE&hd=1

I reckon it'd be brilliant.

yeah not bad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    I remember Diana in disco week, was one of her best performances. Janet will do "You've got the love" or maybe Baby D's "Come with me"
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I thought she was awful this week.

Will be interesting to see what she can pull out of the hat.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But it will be a Club Classic done in a Janet style
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    But it will be a Club Classic done in a Janet style

I hope so.:D