Options

I just don't buy it!

yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
Forum Member
A beautiful girl like Kim (OK so she's a bit cold and lacking in the personality stakes) with an oaf like that. The way he eats with his mouth wide open, talking and spitting crumbs everywhere at the same time, the egocentricity, the nose picking, the farting and burping, the controlling manner. She may SAY they are in a relationship and madly in love ...... her body language says differently!

Comments

• Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has to sell the story! How we fell in love, plans for marriage/ babies & of course the inevitable sob story of the breakup ;) At least a months work there for them both lol!
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sparkle left her eyes the minute he put his arm round her, it was like she died a little inside.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She mouthed some words when he got the ring from Sighlan.
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a bit simple I think
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely zero chemistry between them. When you think of other genuine, BB couples, you could always see a spark but there really is nothing there
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She mouthed some words when he got the ring from Sighlan.
    She first said "Steven" then said "Omg" I think he picked up her signals and she was relieved.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I think she's very odd looking. Am I alone in thinking she's really not beautiful? I don't see it TBH.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has to sell the story! How we fell in love, plans for marriage/ babies & of course the inevitable sob story of the breakup ;) At least a months work there for them both lol!

THIS ↗↗↗↗↗↗
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sparkle left her eyes the minute he put his arm round her, it was like she died a little inside.

The start of a two month shift ahead. Seen that look before in the eyes of conscripted soldiers.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's very odd looking. Am I alone in thinking she's really not beautiful? I don't see it TBH.

Very chinny with pursed lips.
  • Options
    purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is technically good looking, but to me, being devoid of personality renders her as good looking as a mannequin.

So not beautiful, no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She wears a very strange colour lipstick that really doesn't suit her imo
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I'll admit I just don't see the attraction to him, but then again 'there's someone for everyone' and all.

More significantly I also don't see much in her behaviour that demonstrates warmth, attraction and affection towards him, but hey, I could be totally wrong.

Maybe it's just that she's as weird as he is.

Either way, good luck to them and I am glad they're off my screen (BBOTS excluded).
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her facial expressions ( not her looks reminds me of Jane Seymour the actress Not the Queen of England one of Henrys wifes :o
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    Her facial expressions ( not her looks reminds me of Jane Seymour the actress Not the Queen of England one of Henrys wifes :o

I can see that.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »

Really? That Jane Seymour is stunning....are you sure you don't mean the other one? :D
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd bore the arse off all the men I know, there's just nothing to her. I doubt she's beating off men with a stick, she might get a few letchy types coming onto her because of her job and body but her personality is never going to attract any better than the likes of Steven.
  • Options
    barrerboybarrerboy Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She wears a very strange colour lipstick that really doesn't suit her imo

I noticed that as well, its a bit like the old British Railways maroon :D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the big deal about her either. Pretty but that's it. She looks like a skinnier version of Nadia, same face/chin shape. Anyhow, irrespective of looks, she is challenged in the personality department and thats for sure.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    There is absolutely zero chemistry between them. When you think of other genuine, BB couples, you could always see a spark but there really is nothing there

I never saw any spark bewteen Mikey and Grace but I think they ended up getting married :o
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me naive but I think they both fancy the pants off each other. Not saying they'll last though! Will have to wait and see
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the big deal about her either. Pretty but that's it. She looks like a skinnier version of Nadia, same face/chin shape. Anyhow, irrespective of looks, she is challenged in the personality department and thats for sure.

I agree. Someone could be the most stunning looking person you've ever seen but, if they had the personality of a plank of wood, it's doomed from the start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a job. She couldn't have gotten further away from him on that sofa. For a girl in love she looked very awkward, uncomfortable and even unhappy to see him. Once the deals are done and the contract is up she's gone.
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think she is at all beautiful , she has a very odd and weird look about her and very emotionless !!!
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Really? That Jane Seymour is stunning....are you sure you don't mean the other one? :D
    LOL I agree I did say not in looks though in my defence , but I can see Steven looking like a big fat controlling Henry in a few years Knawing away on his chicken leg spitting food out when he his telling his mummy (Cardina Wolsey ) to get rid of Kimberly :o