Hayley comes across as just sooooo desperate

MistMist Posts: 3,757
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have seen her on various reality shows and she comes across as desperate on each of them. There was that singing one she was on and also the masterchef type one. I think she well cheated on that as her brother is a chef and she got him to show her how to make a chocolate cake. Was not her own recipe at all.
There was one episode, think it was semis, when her miss nice girl image slipped and she said something about one of the other contestants.

She has got talent as shown in her drama school upbringing, and whether or not she has had previous skating experience, I really dont care. I just cannot abide that desperation she seems to have all the time. She does not come across as real at all.

Comments

• jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's called enthusiasism.

Hayley's not my favourite but she can't do anything right in some people's eyes.
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see why Hayley would be desperate in Dancing on Ice. She's clinging on by a thread. The others are so close to knocking her off her top spot...
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you could have posted this on any number of Anyone But Hayley threads - why clutter up the forum with yet another one?
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »
    I can see why Hayley would be desperate in Dancing on Ice. She's clinging on by a thread. The others are so close to knocking her off her top spot...

Bump to see Ignazio's post
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »

Absolutely agree. She is just completely forgettable, the judges obviously hate her...the chemistry with Dan is totally rubbish, she can't dance or perform and she obviously hates doing the show....

I'm being sarcastic....btw !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    I think you could have posted this on any number of Anyone But Hayley threads - why clutter up the forum with yet another one?

I totally agree !!! This has been mentioned on several threads, we do not need a separate one to spread the poison that means Hayley can not do anything right.
  • claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    Oh for christ sakes! :rolleyes:

I agree with the others who said this could have been posted on one of the other Hayley bashing threads!

I feel to see how she comes across as desperate though while i'm here, she's enthusiastic, and pushes herself hard each week (i.e. wanting to do 4 revolutions) , but as she has been at the top of the board each week, it's only right that she has to better herself each week- it's not really desperation imo!