Invisible Ball on Fifa 13

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
In seasons on PS3

Complete and utter p**stake, happening time and again having to either quit immediately (which means re booting the whole game) or forfeit a loss every time

Wouldn't have bothered buying the game if I'd known it would be so full of glitches

Anyone having this problem very frequently? Any way around it? EA said they're sorting the latest glitch or too busy counting the money?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you need to restart the game, change the ball on settings, and use that from now on to resolve the glitch.

Hasn't happened again.
  • PES 2009PES 2009 Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fifa 13 is the most bug ridden game I have ever played.

Invisible balls, game freezing, pitch wrong colour, failing to save.

EA Sports has been too busy taking everyones money and not spending enough time and money playtesting the game. At best it has been an amateur release.
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this got fixed in the latest patch they released a few days ago.
  • KeyboardWarriorKeyboardWarrior Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    PES 2009 wrote: »
    Fifa 13 is the most bug ridden game I have ever played.

Invisible balls, game freezing, pitch wrong colour, failing to save.

EA Sports has been too busy taking everyones money and not spending enough time and money playtesting the game. At best it has been an amateur release.

Couldn't agree more. I'm still waiting for them to resolve my problems. I'm not being awarded coins or Xp for completing the challenges.
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that really grinds my gears with Fifa is when I give away a penalty my player always gets a red card but the computer gets a yellow card.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Played an online season with me and a mate taking turns the other day

3 out of 5 games had an invisible when i asked my opponent if they could see the ball they said yes, still managed to win and draw a game though, one about 5-2 the other a tense 5-5, the third i quit when the opponent went three ahead and was playing to great for me to come back with no ball
  • Flagg613Flagg613 Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davonator wrote: »
    I think this got fixed in the latest patch they released a few days ago.

I don't think it has been fixed as I got the Invisible ball glitch just yesterday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That game is one big glitch, no scripting they said....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Yep,

Invisible subs too....really annoying.

Never ever seen the computer get a red card either.
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flagg613 wrote: »
    I don't think it has been fixed as I got the Invisible ball glitch just yesterday.

Really? Thats not on if EA release a patch saying it's fixed...and it isn't!