What are you wearing today?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black leggings, long grey fitted top/dress and tall uggs, which I'll be shortly swapping for slippers.
  • janismjanism Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Black dress with gold edging, gey vest, black leggings, emu boots and dark gey cardie..
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Blue skinny jeans, U-Bahn style t-shirt and a red cardigan.
  • broonalebroonale Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    Size 12 skinny jeans (blue/white/pink) black blouse with polka dots and 3" Mary Janes.
  • Royal DragonRoyal Dragon Posts: 1,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently wearing my Pyjamas and Dressing Gow, As I'm freezing
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Currently wearing my Pyjamas and Dressing Gow, As I'm freezing
    Ive got fleecy jammy bottoms, thermal vest, wooly jumper and big furry slippers

Im freezing as well
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Right now I'm wearing black leggings, a joke t-shirt I got made the other day and a yellow zip-up hoodie. I changed when I came home this evening.
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    Black leggings, blue jegging skirt, and a very fine cotton white blouse
    Forum Member
    A towel just now as I just finished with the Nair and showered, so about to moisturize and put on my skinny jeans and a top, a bit of brightener around the eyes, touch of lippy and who knows what I'll do this evening.
    Forum Member
    Is Nair any good? Last time I used it it had quite a strong smell
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    black pencil skirt, black 70 denier tights, black lycra tshirt & a grey blue tailored jacket to break the blackness up.

makeup by MAC.

i work in a court so we have to dress like funeral directors:)
    Forum Member
    *marv* wrote: »
    Is Nair any good? Last time I used it it had quite a strong smell

It's great stuff, especially the sensitive one. Doesn't smell too bad compared to Veet either. I just whack the stuff all over. But I wouldn't recommend the nipple area, it hurts, lol.

Today I'm wearing a fishnet bodystocking, black micro miniskirt, black see through long sleeve top and black bra.For a bit of color I have on my pink heels too.
    Forum Member
    Bit more sensible now.

Cream satin blouse, white padded bra and blue jeans.

Oh yea and 6" heels, lol.
    Forum Member
    Today I'm wearing a flaired pair of jeans, a turquise 3/4 top with a hoody over the top.
    Forum Member
    Broonale, thanks for replying, I might look into getting some I'm not a fan of shaving and waxing brings me out in a rash. I'll give a quick mention though that I got a Veet Hair minimising body moisturise 250ml in the post free last week and so far not nticed any changes. Just glad I didn't have to pay for it.
    Forum Member
    Never been a fan of Veet or as it used to be called, Immac (I think). But if it's for nowt, then who can grumble.

Back to today, it's a work day, so it's the old drab work clothes.
    Forum Member
    Today I'm wearing a black skirt and a low cut top with long sleeves and a flowery pattern on the front.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black leggings, long grey fitted top/dress and tall uggs, which I'll be shortly swapping for slippers.

I am wearing almost exactly the same as I was in this post:eek: but I'm wearing tights instead of leggings and I'm wearing my short black uggs instead.
    Forum Member
    *marv* wrote: »
    Today I'm wearing a black skirt and a low cut top with long sleeves and a flowery pattern on the front.

Sounds nice.

Me right now, pink low v neck sweater, pink bra, black shiny leggings and pink shoes.
    Forum Member
    Black knee length skirt, pink and white sweater, white padded bra and 3" heels.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black v neck top(new look)denim mini skirt,black tights,beige rocket dog boots,black bra and knicker set(bravissimo)
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i had a pajama day today, it was great! :D
    Forum Member
    Being boring with t-shirt and jeans.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Keith Richard's T-Shirt, grey skinny jeans, grey/ blue (I'm not sure what colour it is!) cardigan and lots of wristbands and a black necklace. Kind of pearl effect.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Boyfriend jeans tucked into worker boots and a grey hoodie. Not very feminine today but the weather has been crap.