Bones

2»

Comments

• petestanpetestan Posts: 3,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen21 wrote: »
    I know I belive Greys is another network anyway fox wanted an good lead in with the finder which will air after ep 6 in Jan december 15 was supposed to be the midseason finale then from Jan to March/april was to have emily's leave it was fox who made that choice

So you mean the American's haven't shown episode 6 over there and that's why Living didn't show it here, I didn't realise that, that explains it. Cheers :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    petestan wrote: »
    So you mean the American's haven't shown episode 6 over there and that's why Living didn't show it here, I didn't realise that, that explains it. Cheers :D[/QUOTE

yeah the americans havent had ep 6 sorry if i confused you a bit but i hope i cleared it up a bit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    So did Bones episode 6 air on January 12th? I set the planner to record Bones that night as it hadn't appeared on the series link but the one it recorded was an old one. Have I missed it or has it been delayed?
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    tellygirl wrote: »
    So did Bones episode 6 air on January 12th? I set the planner to record Bones that night as it hadn't appeared on the series link but the one it recorded was an old one. Have I missed it or has it been delayed?

You haven't missed anything. I have a Never Miss set up from Sky for Season 7 - part two of Bones and Season 8 of Greys Anatomy - part two. Neither of them are being shown yet and no email at the moment to say when. All it says at the moment for both shows is part two coming 2012.

Its interesting to note that 9 out of the top 10 most requested series links at the moment are all "part twos"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    That's great - thanks for letting me know. Sometimes my series link seems to pick them up after the season break but I do like to check on it!
    Forum Member
    Bones did air on Jan 12 in the US but as yet the UK has not aired it yet
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been meaning to watch this for a while and having recently finished a re-watch of Angel, I decided to give it a go and see David B in something else.

Am mid way through the first season and am really liking it. Found myself on wiki earlier reading ahead (couldn't resist) and from the tid bits I did read I think I am going to really like this. And love that I have up to season 7 to catch up on as I really like watching series like this back to back. Something I plan to do with 24 when I get round to it.
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You haven't missed anything. I have a Never Miss set up from Sky for Season 7 - part two of Bones and Season 8 of Greys Anatomy - part two. Neither of them are being shown yet and no email at the moment to say when. All it says at the moment for both shows is part two coming 2012.

Its interesting to note that 9 out of the top 10 most requested series links at the moment are all "part twos"

Thanks for this. I thought i was going mad that Season 7 just finished and season 6 I can find.

I think they are waiting for the spring hopefully when the baby will be born. I love Bones she is funny but some of the scenes are a bit stomach churning and i find myself listening rather then watching lol.
    Forum Member
    I am bumping this for the guys who watch bones at US pace Bones is back April 2nd still no date for BOnes to air in the UK but i dont think we will be that far behind
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Providing the remaining episodes of season 7 of Bones air on consecutive Mondays in the US starting 2nd April, Sky Living could possibly start airing the remaining episodes on 28th March.

To my knowledge Sky Living have aired the first 5 episodes of the season, episode 6 has aired in the US.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope when it returns in the UK, they show Season 7 from the start. They are showing Season 6 again at the moment, so it would be easy to show Season 7 from the start, they could just follow it on!
  • Finchy44Finchy44 Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so confused!! Living have been showing season 6 over and over again which I have now watched all of. Now it appears season 8 is starting.

I'm sure that when it switched from skyone to living they had shown about 6 episodes of season 7 but I haven't seen the rest. Whats going on? If it season 8 that is just starting, why hasn't living been repeatedly showing season 7 recently.

Help!! What the hell has happened to season 7 ???????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Finchy44 wrote: »
    I'm so confused!! Living have been showing season 6 over and over again which I have now watched all of. Now it appears season 8 is starting.

I'm sure that when it switched from skyone to living they had shown about 6 episodes of season 7 but I haven't seen the rest. Whats going on? If it season 8 that is just starting, why hasn't living been repeatedly showing season 7 recently.

Help!! What the hell has happened to season 7 ???????

season 7 was on march/april time but it was a short season due to deshanel's pregnancy.

it ended with
    brennan going on the run after she'd been framed for murder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bones was shown recently from the beginning through season 3 I think on Living but then stopped. Any chance they will show season 4 onwards in the near future?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ don't all answer at once.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take that as no one knows lol
  • debscondebscon Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    They are currently showing the start of season 6 yet again!!! Living are rubbish compared to Sky 1. They have shown Season 5 recently but Season 4 and 7 haven't been re shown as far as I know.

I have the DVDs and the internet so don't rely on Living thank God :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Sky Living have the rights to season 4 of Bones as they never show it.
    Forum Member
    Seems odd they would have every season bar one. Come to think of it when did they last show season 1? It's always 2,3,5 or 6.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So with Bones season 8 starting on wednesday are we going to be constantly having breaks due to being close to the US showings or are we a few weeks behind so we don't catch up to quickly?
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petestan wrote: »
    So with Bones season 8 starting on wednesday are we going to be constantly having breaks due to being close to the US showings or are we a few weeks behind so we don't catch up to quickly?

I think it should run straight through, as season 8 started back in September in the US.....

(though with sky living, who knows)?...
    Forum Member
    JTsky wrote: »

Was just coming here to say the same!!! That means it will have been on as long as my previous obsession the XFiles, some feat!!

Oh and in case anyone is interested, by the end of S8 David B will have been Booth longer than he was Angel ( 168 eps to 167 )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tourista wrote: »
    I think it should run straight through, as season 8 started back in September in the US.....

(though with sky living, who knows)?...

Cheers, agree on Sky Living also. :D