Options

Which celebrities do you find creepy?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    jackles27 wrote: »
    I just want to slap his face, for some reason.

:D He doesn't irritate me, just makes me feel ill. I think he looks like a pale hairless malnourished rat, with a wig plonked on top.
  • Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I'm sure he's a lovely guy, but Benedict Cumberbatch's face creeps me out (I can see why he's getting a lot of Hollywood movies as the creepy guy).
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Agreed but he must have a massive cock or something as he seems to attract all these Hollywood ladies. He's a right minger.

He has stated his cock is white supremacist but didn't mention the length or girth.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Gilbert O'Sullivan creepy, especially his eyes but it's since been revealed that he hates publicity so that maybe he felt very nervous when performing. My sister had his poster on her bedroom and I couldn't understand why he was considered a pin up !
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommytiger wrote: »
    I'm sure he's a lovely guy, but Benedict Cumberbatch's face creeps me out (I can see why he's getting a lot of Hollywood movies as the creepy guy).

So with you on this , and to a lesser extent Matt Smith too , probably very nice people but a little frightening in the looks department .
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Hanks there's something about his eyes that I find horrible I wont be surprised if it comes out that he has something of the dark side about him
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    tommytiger wrote: »

Doesn't explain why lots of women fancy him, (and he
    seems more like the "charismatic villain" type than the
    "creepy guy"-certainly he wasn't creepy in ST:ID).

Juliette Lewis I find creepy, because she always seems to
    smirking in pictures, like she's just played an unpleasant
    prank on some poor person. :mad:
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you choose singers too because my vote goes to
    Snoop Dog - there is something sleazy about this guy and I just can't bear to watch him.

I can't believe some people have said Ricky Tomlinson
    He is one of the most likeable people on TV
    No nonsense just down to earth

Jimmy Saville has to top of this list
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew Kelly (without his moustache)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not read through the other posts so sorry if he's been mentioned but Jimmy Saville used to scare the bejesus out of me, I just found him so fake and its amazing how perceptive children are I never bought into his Julie!!! Julie!!!! personality found him fake and scary
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor Cillian Murphy.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benedict Cumberbatch. Just makes me shudder every time I see his face. :o

I hate the sight of his face and cannot watch him in anything as he makes me feel ill, how did he get acting success with a boat race like that?

if he has kids then then lets hope they get their looks from mummy or they will be ugly little blighters
  • Options
    MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBC Coast's Mark Horton, all his mannerism & even the way he's standing in this picture> http://node2.bbcimg.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b00t97d2_640_360.jpg
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Gary Barlow is an absolute creep.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC Coast's Mark Horton, all his mannerism & even the way he's standing in this picture> http://node2.bbcimg.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b00t97d2_640_360.jpg

If he was not a tv presenter he would be a cereal killer.:D
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea which guy it is, the guy at the far left?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I hate the sight of his face and cannot watch him in anything as he makes me feel ill, how did he get acting success with a boat race like that?

if he has kids then then lets hope they get their looks from mummy or they will be ugly little blighters

I could not get beyond one episode of Sherlock, he turned my stomach too much. :o
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    The actor Cillian Murphy.

It's that face isn't it?
  • Options
    soundchecksoundcheck Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    It's that face isn't it?

If we're going by faces, then I nominate Al Pacino. Very scary face coupled with his consumate acting skills combine to make him look very creepy. But I can't remember anyone ever having an unkind word to say about him
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    It's that face isn't it?

Coupled with some of the parts he plays.
  • Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    soundcheck wrote: »
    If we're going by faces, then I nominate Al Pacino. Very scary face coupled with his consumate acting skills combine to make him look very creepy. But I can't remember anyone ever having an unkind word to say about him

He was nice looking when he was younger, quite dashing in the Godfather parts I and II. He has gone scary looking the older he has become, though.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    Tilda Swinton
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he was not a tv presenter he would be a cereal killer.:D
    What's he got against Corn Flakes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephen Mulhern. Far too much grooming and possibly botox that he's ended up looking like he's made of wax and has scarey, starey eyes. :eek: Also, far too aware of the camera at all times to come over as a natural presenter at ease with the camera.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cliff Richard. Unnaturally smooth and glibly nice all the while.