Pets Interrupting Intimate Moments

At the weekend, myself and the girlfriend were about to engage in an Intimate moment, but my cat was on the bed (where she can often be found) so I politely gave her a nudge, and she jumped down, and me and my girlfriend carried on with what we had planned ;)
A little bit into our foreplay, with my head between her legs, the cat decided to jump back up, and we burst out laughing, which was a bit offputting. I politely tried to move the cat again, but she took offence (quite rightly, and I rarely move her off my bed of chair if i can help it, as it is her home too) she turned round and batted my girlfriend's foot hissing at the same time (thinking it was the foot pushing her). We let her be and me and the other half carried on, trying not to think too much that the cat was on the end of the bed. The cat did jump down part way through of her own accord anyway.

So my question is, what situations have people found themselves in where pets have interrupted your most intimate moments?

Comments

• SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What were you doing between her legs? Trying to retrieve a pouch of Whiskas? :eek:
  • Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My pussy gets regularly entertained by it
  • SpamJavelinSpamJavelin Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ada Rabble wrote: »
    My pussy gets regularly entertained by it
    Whiskas? Each to their own.
  • MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My older dog, when she was a pup, thought 'it' looked like great fun and got really excited play bowing, yapping and giving us her toys (dog toys!) :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was alone the other day and decided to 'entertain' myself

my cat was watching and was putting me off, it ran away at the tickly bit