Options

Ice Age recording duration of 52527586 min!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
Forum Member
I scheduled Ice Age to record on ITV on Saturday evening from the EPG, padding by 5 mins either side.

I was flicking through the channels just after 8pm on sat pm and realised that Ice Age was finishing (the credits were rolling).

So, I decided to manually stop the recording, which was fine, and the box didnt seem to be recording anything.

Yesterday morning, I viewed the recording list, and Ice Age had recorded from 18:35 to 00:00, although the programme duration was ~90 mins in info!

Also, the duration in the recorded programme list said 52527586 min! :confused:

Has anyone else come across this before?? Or is this the "thinks its still recording" bug??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    it recorded ok for me
  • Options
    Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theHermit wrote:
    Also, the duration in the recorded programme list said 52527586 min! :confused:

Has anyone else come across this before?? Or is this the "thinks its still recording" bug??

I have seen something similar. A recorded programme that had not been watched for some weeks changed its duration from something feasible to a very large number. It seemed to me to be a manifestation of minor corruption of the file table (or whatever the proper 9200T terminology is) and hence perhaps linked to the lost all recordings problem. Unfortunately SWMBO deleted it before I got round to further investigation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Thanks.

Now I'm [even more] nervous, if its possible that this is linked to the "lost all recordings" bug....

I may delete it straightaway to prevent losing my recordings... :eek: