• Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    Ella singing her audition song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhMdcm_nhE
  • Options
    CosmicgirlCosmicgirl Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went last night in manchester, it was great, a really good show! :)

They are selling, Tour t shirts with dates on the back, James Arthur t shirts, union J t shirts and Team Rylan T shirt, all at £20
    Programmes we £10
    Also had mugs, keyrings. lanyards. Also signed pictures, but only for union J, Jahmene, James and Christopher.

first half was about an hour long, then 25 min interval, then another hour set, with James being on last!

Have a great time to everyone going, i had a brill time!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Better quality video of Union J singing Bleeding Love/Broken Strings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUHUwuMchQ8
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Better quality video of Union J singing Bleeding Love/Broken Strings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUHUwuMchQ8

Jaymi's voice is so insane! :eek:
  • Options
    MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait for feb the 7th now seems ages away
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do they sell giant posters too?
  • Options
    unicornsunicorns Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    comment wrote: »
    What :eek:! Union J get 5 songs for coming 4th whilst Jahmene gets 4 for coming 2nd?

They sing 4. Bleeding Love/Broken Strings is a mash-up.
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    I am shocked that Union J aren't singing Beneath Your Beautiful as I thought it was their best performance in the show

I agree. I miss Josh's solo in Beneath Your Beautiful. I'm such a Josh girl and he sounds amazing singing his solo. But I get the choice to leave it out. They only picked the upbeat songs from X Factor (with the exception of Bleeding Love/Broken Strings). Two ballads would probably be too much. I understand why they did it, but it's still a shame, because it really is one of their best performances. Then again.. they have performed that song A LOT at gigs lately (before the x factor tour started), so maybe they just got sick of it? Who knows. I don't think this set list is too bad anyway. I like it! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cosmicgirl wrote: »

They are selling, Tour t shirts with dates on the back, James Arthur t shirts, union J t shirts and Team Rylan T shirt, all at £20
    Programmes we £10
    Also had mugs, keyrings. lanyards. Also signed pictures, but only for union J, Jahmene, James and Christopher.

first half was about an hour long, then 25 min interval, then another hour set, with James being on last!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you had a good time! :D Unfortunately I can't go since I live in Narnia :(
    Helen90 wrote: »
    Jaymi's voice is so insane! :eek:

Once again Josh is overlooked, but I'm not surprised. Did you hear Josh at 2:15 in that clip? He sounded amazing! I'm sick and tired of Jaymi stealing the spotlight when Josh is a very good singer too.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Programmes we £10

**** sake, they should sell signed pictures of Rylan. :mad: Do they sell mugs and keyrings with Rylan on though?

& Yay for the #TeamRylan t-shirts!
  • Options
    commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Programmes we £10

No District3 then, damn itttt :(!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see any giant posters.

The only Rylan merchandise they had was a Team Rylan T shirt.
    At Manchester, as well as the main stage, they had a little square one on the floor near the back where the floor seats are, so a few acts sang on that stage in the 2nd half!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Programmes we £10

nothing for District3 ,that annoying!would love a mug with them 3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No didn't see anything for district 3, nothing of Ella either!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    nothing for District3 ,that annoying!would love a mug with them 3

Probably because they didn't get signed? Just a suggestion. They mostly had merch for the acts that got signed, except Rylan.. but I think that team Rylan shirt is mostly because of his stint in CBB.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unicorns wrote: »
    Once again Josh is overlooked, but I'm not surprised. Did you hear Josh at 2:15 in that clip? He sounded amazing! I'm sick and tired of Jaymi stealing the spotlight when Josh is a very good singer too.

I love Josh's voice, especially in Beneath Your Beautiful. In fact, Josh's voice is a very close second fav of mine when it comes to the boys... Jaymi's voice is very overpowering though, IMO in a good way most of the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Helen90 wrote: »
    I love Josh's voice, especially in Beneath Your Beautiful. In fact, Josh's voice is a very close second fav of mine when it comes to the boys... Jaymi's voice is very overpowering though, IMO in a good way most of the time.

Yes! Totally. I loved Josh's solo in Beneath Your Beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind people talking about Jaymi, and hell.. he deserves it, because he really does have an amazing voice. But sometimes it just seems like Josh is kinda overlooked, and it gets annoying, you know? Josh has the second best voice imo, after Jaymi. He deserves a bit more recognition :)
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Anyone Know what Merchandice they sell for the tour?

Not sure but they should try a DVD.
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone's going and could get me a Team Rylan t-shirt, PM me. Thanks. :D
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister went last night and she said it was a really good show, thought they all sounded better than on X Factor, didn't think Rylan should have been on XF but came to like him in CBB and she said he sounded much better and deserved his place, not a fan of Chris but hoped the audience would do the decent thing and not boo and she didn't hear any, said he has a really powerful voice, Jahmene was incredible and the rest did really well.

Said it is well worth seeing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unicorns wrote: »
    Probably because they didn't get signed? Just a suggestion. They mostly had merch for the acts that got signed, except Rylan.. but I think that team Rylan shirt is mostly because of his stint in CBB.
    ella is signed and there wasnt any for her,so I dont think that is the reason
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a D3 fan but I'm surprised they didn't give them any merchandise. I would have thought they'd be quite a few people they could sell a t shirt to with them on, and it's all money, so why not.