Tesco mobile voicemail settings

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi there - can anyone tell me what the prefix is to use your tesco mobile voicemail - ive put my sim card in another phone and am setting up all the stuff on it - but cant remember the prefix for voicemail and cant find my booklet!

help!

does it start off something like +44-something-something-then your number?

Comments

• m419m419 Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The access number to get to your mailbox is 905 and calls are charged at 10p per minute.

For free recorded information on Tesco Mobile services and how to use things like voicemail. Call free on 2702.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so theres no +44 something something prefix and then your own number?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, you don't have to do that!

But if you want to insert the full number into where it says 'Voicemail box number' you can enter 07802-091-905.

Only T-mobile and Virgin use those complicated voicemail box numbers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is your mailbox set up to take messages?

If not call 2920 I think! free. or just go to divert settings on your phone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks a lot - I'll give that a try - I've been on Virgin mobile - so I am used to seeing those big numbers you mentioned - thats what was throwing me off!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T-Mobile use the same voicemail as Virgin and you know how basic it is, well now T-Mobile are charging 10p per minute to use although its still free on Virgin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    m419 wrote:
    T-Mobile use the same voicemail as Virgin and you know how basic it is, well now T-Mobile are charging 10p per minute to use although its still free on Virgin.

Thats a rip off - how can they charge 10p a minute for Voicemail?!

I'm glad that Virgin arent following suit cos a lot of people I know are on Virgin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    m419 wrote:

T-Mobile are only charging on certain tariffs, their Mates Rates PAYG tariff being the only one I know of, though I'm not sure about U-Fix.

Its still free on contract tariffs and the Relax PAYG tariff.