Callum's I'm A Celeb. Who's your favourite + interviews

This is where you can share your opinions on my cast (poll to be added) and the interviews shall be on here too later today.

Are you just as excited as I am?

Who's your favourite? 15 votes

Ashley Banjo
6%
doctorwhofancal 1 vote
Carrie Grant
6%
doctorwhofancal 1 vote
David Grant
6%
doctorwhofancal 1 vote
Helen Glover
6%
doctorwhofancal 1 vote
Jane McDonald
13%
pothuthicdoctorwhofancal 2 votes
Jasper Carrott
13%
John Torode
13%
Julie Hesmondhalgh
20%
Computerpothuthicdoctorwhofancal 3 votes
Michael Owen
6%
doctorwhofancal 1 vote
Natalie Anderson
6%
doctorwhofancal 1 vote

Comments

• doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Anderson
    Poll now up;

The interviews shall be later this evening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Anderson
    What made you sign up for the show?

Helen Glover: 2012 was a huge challenge and I liked the thrill that I got from that challenge. I need a new challenge to sink my teeth into and try my hardest. I'm prepared to give absolutely anything a go and I won't like it when I'm defeated.

John Torode: For years I've worked with ingredients and people I'm safe with, chicken, vegetables, stock etc I want to do something new and bug. Whether that's a crocodile c$ck, emu foot, snakes head, whatever. I never know, the people might be the most challenging.

Jane McDonald: For the last couple of years, I've been bored, I've not had anything to do. I love watching this show on the TV. Who knows, this time in three days, I might be regretting it but you only live once don't you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Anderson
    What will be the most challenging part?

Ashley Banjo: Definitley being away from my family and friends. And Diversity. They've been my complete life since I was born and to be torn away from them will be difficult, I just hope it won't crack me.

Carrie Grant: Well I'm going to be with my husband. But I'll miss my kids without a doubt. Being without music will prove a challenge with me. I hope my fellow campmates won't find it weird when I want to sing.

Jasper Carrott: Being a comedian, people will rely on me to tell jokes and be the funny one. After a week of snakes, rats, gunge and tiredness, I might not be the funniest one in the camp. The tiredest maybe.

Natalie Anderson: Lots of things probably. I'm not going to say family because hopefully the camp will all be a family to each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Anderson
    Episode 1 shall be at 8pm tonight :)