Options

Alex Reid announces that he's having sex with Jordan

Comments

• Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    I accept what you`re saying Darling, but , I watched her wedding show where he was in a taxi and seemed so bewildered,he was saying how he was sure they loved each other deep down, as if he was trying to convince himself,perhaps he has been blinded by fame and fortune , but I still think he cares more for her than she does for him

You could be right momma. But very little compared to not at all isn't a big difference really. ;)
  • Options
    Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I accept what you`re saying Darling, but , I watched her wedding show where he was in a taxi and seemed so bewildered,he was saying how he was sure they loved each other deep down, as if he was trying to convince himself,perhaps he has been blinded by fame and fortune , but I still think he cares more for her than she does for him

I'm with you on that one and actually feel a bit sorry for him.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's a bad bloke, I think he's just a bit dim, and got himself into a situation he's finding it difficult to get out of.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I'm with you on that one and actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Why?

He was a 35 year old bloke desperate for fame and fortune and living in Mum's box room having failed as an actor, model and cage-fighter.

He's got exactly what he wanted. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Why?

He was a 35 year old bloke desperate for fame and fortune and living in Mum's box room having failed as an actor, model and cage-fighter.

Yes, I rarely if never agree with you but that's how I think of him too. It would be different were he in his early/mid 20s and got caught up in something for publicity but Reid's been around the block a few times and unless he was living in a cave (and yes, I know he looks like he might have been), then he'd have known exactly what KP was like and what getting involved with her was all about.

That 'nice, decent, well-meaning' (albeit dumber than a box of rocks) bloke ain't washing with me. Not one bit. He's a fame ****, just like KP is. And if he's happy to be used, he deserves all the ridicule he gets.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?

He had a role in hollyoaks, while not hollywood he did get a job doing acting.. abliet a small one.

cage fighter? you cant say hes failed at that, he was very good at the top of his game around 2000 for a few years a lot of people wanted to fight him and he was respected and still is by a lot of people in the fight game for his heart...

I dont think he should have married KP, I think he could have found all the fame he liked and the public would have really continued to take to him if he hadnt... but as the song goes..

When a man loves a woman.. she can do no wrong:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scary! Who in their right mind would want sex with that plastic Princess?

Alex Reid :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?

I'm with you on this one darling 100%.....there's no way in this world he 'loves' her!... it's the fame and money he saw in front of his eyes!...

Same as she doesn't love him..... she was just hurt and bitter and wanted to show PA, she was over him, which of course as someone said, no one believed for a minute......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he really write this in his column for all to read? Why on earth does he think anyone would be interested, jeez, is nothing sacred.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Reid announces that he's having sex with Jordan

Does he want us to feel sorry for him? :(

If so, I do! I would pity anyone who feels obliged to dip their wick in Jordan. :(
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    when is his fight? and is it going to be televised?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when is his fight? and is it going to be televised?

25th sept, in Birmingham and on BRAVO i think.
  • Options
    Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Why?

I would have answered but the rude tone (complete with eye-rolling) put me right off having to justify what I feel.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have answered but the rude tone (complete with eye-rolling) put me right off having to justify what I feel.:)

Its a discussion forum, people get a little heated at times but we're all friends at the end of the day i have heated debates with lots of people, and you've done plenty of eye rolling in the KP thread so not sure why you're averse to it now?

Im sure she (darling) will be happy to read your reply if you explained your feelings, not justifying.. explaining :)
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    DeeLush wrote: »

• Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Darling ( while feeling passionate about some things) is a very reasonable poster,we usually agree on things but there are exceptions, and when we do disagree she is respectful of my opinions, give it a try, I`m sure you will be pleasantly surprised
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darling ( while feeling passionate about some things) is a very reasonable poster,we usually agree on things but there are exceptions, and when we do disagree she is respectful of my opinions, give it a try, I`m sure you will be pleasantly surprised

I hope Kenzie comes back and does reply im sure her and Darling can have a healthy debate, it will be interesting to come back to this thread after the fight i think, i wonder if he will blame the media when he loses?
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Kenzie comes back and does reply im sure her and Darling can have a healthy debate, it will be interesting to come back to this thread after the fight i think, i wonder if he will blame the media when he loses?

I don`t think he will have much option DL, KP doesn`t strike me as the type who takes losing well , I think the poor sap has a great deal of pressure on him to win this fight, to please KP if nothing else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don`t think he will have much option DL, KP doesn`t strike me as the type who takes losing well , I think the poor sap has a great deal of pressure on him to win this fight, to please KP if nothing else

That worries me more than anything, hes always loved the sport but hes fighting for the wrong reason imo and hes going to lose as his mind set isnt correct, hes not as young as he was and hes got way too much pressure on him.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wonder if he will turn up this time? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree, I think he will be more disappointed because of KP than he would normally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Wonder if he will turn up this time? :rolleyes:

I think he will, but Tom Watsons fighting in Canada next Friday, 14 days before the fight with Alex, im pretty sure its going to be a tough bloody fight, theyre very equally matched, but theres every possibility Tom could pick up an injury and not be able to fight.. wouldnt that be a turn up for the books? :)
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone going to watch the fight?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he will, but Tom Watsons fighting in Canada next Friday, 14 days before the fight with Alex, im pretty sure its going to be a tough bloody fight, theyre very equally matched, but theres every possibility Tom could pick up an injury and not be able to fight.. wouldnt that be a turn up for the books? :)

I will sure be watching this, it is a real grudge match on TW's side and AR needs to win to please KP as well. :eek: :D

Hope TW doesn't get injured in his Canada fight...I want him to be on top form so we get the true measure of AR and see if he can really do the job. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Anyone going to watch the fight?

I am :)