100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

March 13, 2013

This A+ list mostly movie actress decided to try and show she is just like the rest of us. She wanted to appear more human and likeable so she took mass transit. Showing this was all for our perception of her she kept trying to get people to film her and her husband and then upload it to YouTube so the message would get out that she is nice. No one took her up on her offer.

Princess Diaries

March 13, 2013

This celebrity B+ list. Name recognition is probably A. You would probably not recognize her on the street if you saw her. Well you might, but she would be the one that twice in the past week has ended up passed out drunk in the street. Not in front of her house either. We are talking about once at the base of a bus stop sign and two nights later in front of a bench. Apparently she could not make it on to the actually bench.

Tik Tok

March 4, 2013

This just about A list married reality star was hanging out with a family member who is also a reality star the other day. They were attending a function at a hotel and had another person walk in to the hotel ahead of them and advised the employees that they should not speak to or attempt to speak to the reality stars. If possible, they should also try not to look directly look at the reality stars. When you think about how these people got their fame, this behaviour is mind boggling. Meanwhile, an A+ list mostly movie actress who i love was also there and talking to everyone and taking photos and laughing and having a great time. She also came alone.

K K / Her Mother/ Won an Oscar for Monster
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way CDAN is on the ball with all these blinds. S/He or They put/s out far far too many every day and unless he has all his subjects bugged or under surveillance he's getting fed a lot of second-third hand and clearly made-up info.

There's no way of proving or disproving it though and he does have an onsite disclaimer to cover himself (aka yes officer, it was made up as stated on the tin lid).
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    There's no way CDAN is on the ball with all these blinds. S/He or They put/s out far far too many every day and unless he has all his subjects bugged or under surveillance he's getting fed a lot of second-third hand and clearly made-up info.

There's no way of proving or disproving it though and he does have an onsite disclaimer to cover himself (aka yes officer, it was made up as stated on the tin lid).

Yeah. They didn't used to have like 7 or 8 blinds a day like they do now. The only ones i tend to believe are ones that involve hotels or restaurants. People talk.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    manics2003 wrote: »
    Likes tall leggy blond models and I've given a song title in my post and a hint for the group. Older rock star.

That's who I thought it was - didn't get a vibe from Mr Mad fer it
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »

He's really known as a solo performer though isn't he? Not been in a band for a LONG time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's really known as a solo performer though isn't he? Not been in a band for a LONG time.

Ummmmmmm..... I give up - I thought it was Mr Goop, then the fella who likes Sailing - now I've no idea :)
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »

Could it be the guy who always wears sunglasses, you know the one from Dublin, Mr Holier Than Thou, Mr Save The World?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be the guy who always wears sunglasses, you know the one from Dublin, Mr Holier Than Thou, Mr Save The World?

The BI says 'British'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The Patron Saint of Smugness. ;) Irish though.....
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Is it the guy who wants to know if people think he's sexy?
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As far as I am concerned, the answer to that question (sexy?) has always been a resounding "No!"
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't like to touch him either :D
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have any blinds actually turned out to be true? Just curious.
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned, the answer to that question (sexy?) has always been a resounding "No!"

I feel the same :D
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have any blinds actually turned out to be true? Just curious.

Some have been by accident because they are so vague, some are and some are but their description of who they are is exaggerated and few are true but most are fake.

As to the rock star I would have thought all the names suggested could cough up 2 million without much trouble?
    Forum Member
    :eek: :( WOW. Blind Gossip isn't wasting any time are they?

From Blind Gossip:

The press is reporting that this actor was "happy and healthy" over the past few weeks. Not true. He may have looked "happy and healthy", but he was using again. in fact, when the autopsy report comes back, it will show he was using a combination of alcohol, hard drugs, and prescription drugs. They found cocaine and pills (that were not prescribed to him) in his hotel room. Here is what they will find in his system: alcohol, cocaine, vicodin (a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination painkiller), Xanax (a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety and insomnia), and percocet (an oxycodone/acetaminophen combination) There may have been other things. Those are things we know he had taken in a day or so prior to his passing. What a waste.

Hmmm... that's pretty specific for a blind item. Someone's telling them stuff... I doubt for free.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or they are making an educated guess based on what he's taken in the past and that he's dead.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Educated guess & bad taste IMO:mad:
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Educated guess & bad taste IMO:mad:

I'm inclined to agree. Very poor taste - have some respect for Heaven's sake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Any guesses as to what she's hinting at? From Lainey:
    As you also know, [Dr Doug Ross] and [his blonde girlfriend] broke up recently. She was interviewed on EXTRA the other day and confirmed that it’s done, yes, and that it wasn’t dramatic. Of course it’s not dramatic. It’s never dramatic when the compensation is generous. [Dr Ross] is nothing if not generous and…well… he may have had reason to be extra generous. More on this soon, if you see properly, ahem.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He gave her an STI that can cause sight problems?
    Forum Member

Baby on the way?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be implying that there is a baby on the way with another woman. But I'd be surprised if he hasn't had that snip, given he clearly doesn't want kids. Fishing trip.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like we have an answer to who the alleged rock star Daddy is.

ETA I've taken out the link as I'm not sure if it would get the thread pulled but there is an article in the Mail
  • kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like we have an answer to who the alleged rock star Daddy is.

ETA I've taken out the link as I'm not sure if it would get the thread pulled but there is an article in the Mail

Yep,maybe he'll have to cut back on the cigarettes and alcohol to save money:D
This discussion has been closed.