PS4 comes with PS eye

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    The camera isn't included in the box so arguing is pointless ;)... As 4 the headphones they'll be cheap junk that cost literally pennies ... I'm hoping i can use my official wireless ps3 headset & keyboard with the ps4 instead tbh. :cool:

Agreed and i'm sorry for arguing, i just really wanted to have the move bundled, the £80 difference between the consoles has suddenly become £20 after i buy the camera :cry:

Has it been confirmed if the Wands and Peripherals will work with the PS4?
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been into GAME to pre-order the PS4

What deposit are they taking PO?
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Front ... BRDrive is located left of the USB ports! :)

aha, I see it now.

Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    The PS4 also comes with a headset in the box using your own logic, i don't want one and not everyone in the world is going to use one, it could potentially of added a few pounds to the price tag, should we have sony remove the headset as well, or do you want a headset so its fine?

Also if the camera was included when they revealed the price you wouldn't be paying a single penny for the camera itself, you'd be paying for a PS4 that comes with a camera

To say it would of cost more if the camera was included might be true but unfortunately it is nothing more than mere speculation

Perhaps the best thing we can hope for is for shops to do bundles with the camera and bundles without then surely everyone would be happy

Not at all. As mentioned the headset will cost them next to nothing and will be cheap junk whereas a PS Eye camera wouldn't be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Move and Navigation are compatible but not much use as GG are not using them aghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    What deposit are they taking PO?

£20 for console and a fiver for any game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta. Gonna have to do it in case they sell out for xmas
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    The question of bundling is more a developer thing. If it is optional then it will be a second thought for devs to support it. If they knew everyone had one then they might come up with something interesting to do with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When I was in they had ran out of pre-orders for some games. I asked the guy and the PS4 is selling like hot cakes.

I'm guessing it will sell out everywhere. The combination of a long generation and some bad polices by MS is driving it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weird thinking how basically they wont be able to make enough but with it being a world release I think its gonna be tough. Hoping to get ps4 with probably drive club for xmas for my son (and me of course)
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Weird thinking how basically they wont be able to make enough but with it being a world release I think its gonna be tough. Hoping to get ps4 with probably drive club for xmas for my son (and me of course)

Woohoo! :D I'll be getting rid of my 360 at the weekend & will pay for my preorder from Shopto. Still unsure what games to go for yet but I'll no doubt get Call of Duty even though I've said for the last couple that I won't buy the next one lol
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member

From the figures I have seen ( I can't say how many GAME have done) if you don't pre-order you will not get one before next year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the figures I have seen ( I can't say how many GAME have done) if you don't pre-order you will not get one before next year.

My store had done 40 pre-orders since e3, it's only a small store too. Judging by the reaction around the internet I can believe it when you say not likely to get one before next year.
    Forum Member
    My store had done 40 pre-orders since e3, it's only a small store too. Judging by the reaction around the internet I can believe it when you say not likely to get one before next year.

My store (smallest in my region) has currently done enough PS4's where it is winning 3:1 over the xbox. Last time I worked the X1 was at around 59 pre-orders....

Not sure if any have been swapped over though. The actual companies figures are interesting reading but I can't tell you that much.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My store (smallest in my region) has currently done enough PS4's where it is winning 3:1 over the xbox. Last time I worked the X1 was at around 59 pre-orders....

Not sure if any have been swapped over though. The actual companies figures are interesting reading but I can't tell you that much.

You getting a PS4?

I'm seriously considering getting my pre-order in. Never pre-ordered hardware before, feels weird just thinking about it :D but if I don't and then I can't get hold of 1, then I'll be gutted.
    Forum Member
    You getting a PS4?

I'm seriously considering getting my pre-order in. Never pre-ordered hardware before, feels weird just thinking about it :D but if I don't and then I can't get hold of 1, then I'll be gutted.

Yeah I had both pre-ordered but cancelled the X1, so just getting the PS4. Just need to find the money lol.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if originally it was going to be bundled and sold at say 399 but to beat MS with a stick they had a last minute mini conference and decided to cut the price and remove the camera
    In interviews they've said not. They say the current price point is what they were aiming for years ago back when the PS4 was first conceived.
    Forum Member
    So when I was going through the new PS4 forms I have noticed that all GAME's PS4s come with PS Eye.

Make of that as you will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DT do they definitely come with headset ?
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DT do they definitely come with headset ?

yea its in the box, that is the mono headset

@DT did you ask your manager just to be sure? lol and if i pay the £20 deposit, can i get it back if i decide not to purchase from game?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering if its like the same official bluetooth headset I have already or is it one that plugs into controller?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering if its like the same official bluetooth headset I have already or is it one that plugs into controller?

Its the 1 that plugs into the controller
    Forum Member
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    yea its in the box, that is the mono headset

@DT did you ask your manager just to be sure? lol and if i pay the £20 deposit, can i get it back if i decide not to purchase from game?

Yeah I checked with the manager. If you cancel you will only get the £20 back onto a giftcard.

@Gilly. Yes, it comes with a headset that plugs into the controller.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm impressed with the tech demo for the PS4 Eye - very slick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4TcJdy-BGs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I checked with the manager. If you cancel you will only get the £20 back onto a giftcard.

@Gilly. Yes, it comes with a headset that plugs into the controller.

So do you know the price of the ps4? i would hate to pay £400, want the killzone bundle