Options

WHATM BBUSA 16: Part2

Comments

• Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paola: "I didn't know the DR was HD too.Crap! I better start plucking my moustache!!!!!"

LMAO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick tells Brittany that Zach isn't even playing the game.

Oh....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb tells Frankie....wait for this......wait.......he is taking ......HAYDEN to the end.

Words fail me. Completely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Caleb tells Frankie....wait for this......wait.......he is taking ......HAYDEN to the end.

Words fail me. Completely.

Oh dear me... I'm excited to see what happens to Caleb next week. How do they pick 2 HOHs from a live true or false HOH? Top 2?
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Oh dear me... I'm excited to see what happens to Caleb next week. How do they pick 2 HOHs from a live true or false HOH? Top 2?

They was just discussion this and they think they will split them into 7 - 7 again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :( I was enjoying Cody/Britney talk and they switch to someone sleeping
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    :( I was enjoying Cody/Britney talk and they switch to someone sleeping

I was enjoying it to!

So i'm completely new to live feeds, decided to do it this season. Can someone tell me what day/time is the POV usually held? And when they do the meeting? Do we see it all on the feeds? Or do we have to wait until the HL show. Thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    I was enjoying it to!

So i'm completely new to live feeds, decided to do it this season. Can someone tell me what day/time is the POV usually held? And when they do the meeting? Do we see it all on the feeds? Or do we have to wait until the HL show. Thanks!

POV comp is held on Saturday

Ceremony is usually Monday Morning

and no we dont watch any of it and have to wait for main show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    POV comp is held on Saturday

Ceremony is usually Monday Morning

and no we dont watch any of it and have to wait for main show

Thanks!!

Did anyone else just see Cody telling Brittany that Zach told Cody during the photoshoot that he wanted to have sex with Frankie!?
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I am getting is the CBS loading screen :( Can anybody be of some help please!
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally working! YES! Now i can finally watch BBUSA fully! Shame they is all asleep lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Thanks!!

Did anyone else just see Cody telling Brittany that Zach told Cody during the photoshoot that he wanted to have sex with Frankie!?

Yes I think Zach is just joking around, he seems the type from what I have seen. Hes playing a good game so far, I think its his, Frankies, Derricks, Christines or Cody's game to lose atm, all five are playing great games, and I like even though they are part of Bomb Squad, each are forming bonds with the other housemates and all agree to deny deny if the bomb squad is exposed.

Personally I hope Britney is somehow dragged into the alliance, but I want a Zach/Cody final 2 alliance. I think Zach was going to propose one last night to Cody but they was interrupted by Devin.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I want Zankie to happen :p
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I think Zach is just joking around, he seems the type from what I have seen. Hes playing a good game so far, I think its his, Frankies, Derricks, Christines or Cody's game to lose atm, all five are playing great games, and I like even though they are part of Bomb Squad, each are forming bonds with the other housemates and all agree to deny deny if the bomb squad is exposed.

Personally I hope Britney is somehow dragged into the alliance, but I want a Zach/Cody final 2 alliance. I think Zach was going to propose one last night to Cody but they was interrupted by Devin.

I am hoping to see a solid alliance between Frankie / Derrick / Zach / Cody / Christine / Nicole.

However, Derrick has screwed up with Christine as she has heard he has been saying she is smart etc gamewise. Putting a target on her back. She wants Derrick gone lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »

Me too :D

<333
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »

Meh Frankie is far too bitchy and arrogant for my liking

Zach is the same but he can be funny at times and has a charm to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I am hoping to see a solid alliance between Frankie / Derrick / Zach / Cody / Christine / Nicole.

However, Derrick has screwed up with Christine as she has heard he has been saying she is smart etc gamewise. Putting a target on her back. She wants Derrick gone lol

Really I must have missed that on feeds. I thought Derrick was playing one of, if not the best game in the house so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really I must have missed that on feeds. I thought Derrick was playing one of, if not the best game in the house so far.

Not sure how it happened. But it got back to Christine that he was saying she was really smart. Nicole was talking to her about it.

Hayden also thinks Derrick is a huge threat to his game.

He is playing well but has made some mistakes.

Jocasta IMO is doing super, I hardly heard anyone mention her name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love Zankie, i think they are so cute together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Frankie and Christine become the real legit Final 2 alliance. Kinda like Jon and Neda. But its still early days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Not sure how it happened. But it got back to Christine that he was saying she was really smart. Nicole was talking to her about it.

Hayden also thinks Derrick is a huge threat to his game.

He is playing well but has made some mistakes.

Jocasta IMO is doing super, I hardly heard anyone mention her name

Nope I have heard alot of them saying they will put her up next week because they have no idea where her head is at. She needs to start other alliances other then God lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope I have heard alot of them saying they will put her up next week because they have no idea where her head is at. She needs to start other alliances other then God lol

Just as a pawn though. I can see Jocasta lasting a long time even if she is nominated every week.

LOL she does need an alliance though. And fast.

Poor Hayden, He is a little awkward. I like him :)
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised to see Jacosta go anytime soon. I don't think she's a target of anyones and I expect she'll just float along.

Even though Franky is playing a good game, one of the best really, I can see him going early. His game is too similar to Andy's last year and they'll start figuring it out and he'll be in real trouble.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I'd be surprised to see Jacosta go anytime soon. I don't think she's a target of anyones and I expect she'll just float along.

Even though Franky is playing a good game, one of the best really, I can see him going early. His game is too similar to Andy's last year and they'll start figuring it out and he'll be in real trouble.

Even if they do catch onto Frankie's game I doubt they would vote him off unless he was next to Paola etc.

His type of game is the kind which gets pushed down the house hit list each week.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should finally be able to invest in feeds after the weekend! :)

Before I commit, I should ask, are the feeds enjoyable this year? I've been enjoying the episodes and the updates I've been reading sound good, but I don't want to end up with a bunch of bores. As horrible as last years group were, I enjoyed their feeds a lot!