Options

WHATM BB16: Part 4

Comments

• Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole is so dumb. She knows about the Bomb Squad yet wants to put someone who ISN'T in the Bomb Squad up against Amber (Donny, Jocasta or Victoria). She's got the perfect excuse to nominate two Bomb Squad members by telling them Devin's the target. At least then, if the worst happens and Devin doesn't get put on the block, she'd be chipping away at that alliance.

Superfan? I don't think so.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Great showing for Nicole last night, she handled Derrick very well and stuck to her own will for the most part.. Except she probably should put Frankie up but i was impressed with her.

Liking that Brittany and some of the non Bomb Squad are having each other's back somewhat in convos and keeping things to themselves.

I dislike Frankie the rat so much i could scream! I can't wait until he's gone but really liking this series still.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great showing for Nicole last night, she handled Derrick very well and stuck to her own will for the most part.. Except she probably should put Frankie up but i was impressed with her.

Liking that Brittany and some of the non Bomb Squad are having each other's back somewhat in convos and keeping things to themselves.

I dislike Frankie the rat so much i could scream! I can't wait until he's gone but really liking this series still.

I think Frankie is a backdoor option. Putting him on the block allows him veto and he has proven he is good at comps.

I don't mind him. Just find him arrogant. He needs to reel his game back and focus. I wonder how the house will react when they find out about Ariana :D
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team America have agreed to "target" Zach for their "Rumour Mission". They are going to say he is Amanda's (BB15) cousin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A frustrated Derrick is trying to explain his nominations to the unreceptive Donny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole nominated Donny and Amber.

Derrick nominted Caleb and Jocasta.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick going on and on and on and on.....

I think his love of the sound of his own voice will be his downfall.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayden tells Nicole if he wins the Veto he won't use it and would want to evict Caleb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole nominated Donny because he "ran his mouth" about Caleb's plan to throw the BoB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick is still going on and on.....

Donny's ears must be bleeding by now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody is in the HoH room complaining to Nicole and Christine about Brittany.

Meanwhile Derrick is still going on and on....
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Yes! Britt is safe, that's all I care about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick finally allows poor Donny to escape.

Oi Derrick....shut your gob!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole feels bad for everybody, but mostly herself.

It's official.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOTB winners are Donny and Amber. Also, Nicole has to wear a frog suit for a week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jocasta was violently puking everywhere and had to be carried down the hallway to the toilet as she continued to be puke. Apparently she was in direct sunlight being hoisted up and down in a harness.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Was watching earlier and there were helicopters/gunshots and then an indoor lockdown.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Devin gets chosen to play for Veto. Wins, takes down Caleb. Derrick sends home Nicole. There's bigger fish to fry (Frankie >:(), but realistically Derrick will never do that, so the next best option, for me, is Nicole.

Derrick's not liked Nicole since day one (and vice versa, too), as they're both aware they could be pretty dangerous in the game, so I hope he takes the opportunity to take her out.

Her dumb nominations (his weren't any better) on top of her moaning has pissed me off. Are any of these houseguests likeable? At this point, I'm rooting for Victoria. I hope she's purposefully laying low and will strike once we get to jury, but I'm not hopeful. Jocasta's made it clear she's purposefully laying low, so I have hope for her, but watching her try to talk game this week has been painful - she doesn't give anyone anything to work with; I'm not sure if that's smart.

In terms of entertainment, I want to see Devin in there for as long as possible, he's the only one that keeps me checking in with live feeds every now and then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HG's are currently picking players for the Veto comp. This has been complicated by Jocasta apparently being ill with dehydration.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devin and Christine picked to play.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Was watching earlier and there were helicopters/gunshots and then an indoor lockdown.

Nothing like a good old fashioned Los Angeles car chase.
    Although you're really off-track if you're near the CBS lot. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doesn't sound like Jocasta is playing PoV.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed Devin wins, he's far too entertaining to go just yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just gone to Jeff clips, veto comp.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Devin!!!

No veto comp can become between a fathers love for his daughter :D