Options

Why wasnt Dee issued with a warning?

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
'if anyone dares to put you up Ricci, I'll knock **** out of them... I want you here until the last day'

If Audley stated this he would have been issued with a leave. >:(

Comments

• Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a bit rough. Dont think she meant it literally but it just shows how common she is. Obviously anyone who has to throw their weight about whether figratively or not:D is feeling bad about themselves. Angry people are just sad people. :(
  • Options
    chackalacka1234chackalacka1234 Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake.. Do we really need more warnings to make the show even more boring than it already is?
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    She probably was - the vast majority of warnings go untelevised. The more pertinent question is: why didn't they broadcast it? Dee's been an obnoxious, unpleasant woman for a while now but gets favourable edits constantly.
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A warning? Not far enough! I'd like them to do what they did with Emily Parr and eject her out onto the street at 4am in her knickers!

And she can take Ricky with her!
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    A warning? Not far enough! I'd like them to do what they did with Emily Parr and eject her out onto the street at 4am in her knickers!

Dont know who she is but what did she do/say?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember the weekly show called 'Diary Room Uncut', maybe they could have an hour's show called 'HM Warnings Uncut'. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually she wasn't wearing any knickers. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought she said she would never NOM Ricci then she followed with the threatening words, they should play that back
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knock f*** out of them? She'd have to catch them first and I can't see that happening anytime soon.
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,184
    Forum Member

agree lol
  • Options
    sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that mean she thinks she will be there till the end - and wants Ricci with her?
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would've thought that'd be more attempting to influence nominations than intimidating behaviour.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Knock f*** out of them? She'd have to catch them first and I can't see that happening anytime soon.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    'if anyone dares to put you up Ricci, I'll knock **** out of them... I want you here until the last day'

If Audley stated this he would have been issued with a leave. >:(
    Next she'll be telling be Big Brother , 'Please don't takes away any more of my freins'

The fact that she feels she'll be there until the end irks me- does she know something we don't ?
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she think she's going to be there until the last day too?
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JEEZ, people! She was joking and trying to tell Ricci how much she likes him!
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    JEEZ, people! She was joking and trying to tell Ricci how much she likes him!

thats how i saw it to as well
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why we are seeing people getting warnings all of the time, because the fans can't accept the reality side of this programme.
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Does she think she's going to be there until the last day too?
    It will be in her contract. Golden Ticket.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    It will be in her contract. Golden Ticket.

Yep that is why she is so confident IMO, also i noticed yet again it did not make the highlights;-) cant have the favoured one looking bad can they??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    This is why we are seeing people getting warnings all of the time, because the fans can't accept the reality side of this programme.

Ive seen hardly any warnings let alone all the time, how many have you seen?
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammyvan wrote: »
    Does that mean she thinks she will be there till the end - and wants Ricci with her?

she obviously thinks she will be there til the end. Hope she is wrong
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »

There is reality in the show? :o

:D:D:D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Ive seen hardly any warnings let alone all the time, how many have you seen?

I have seen 6 that I remember, which is quite a lot in 12 days

James - don't leave Gary out
    Leslie - Don't kick Frenchy
    Frenchy - Don't hit Gary
    Kellie- Don't square up to someone (forget who - folded arms barging at bottom of stairs)
    Audley - Don't make homophobic noms even when BB has you on the spot and keeps pushing you to add to your reasons.
    Stephanie - Don't shout at Gary.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen 6 that I remember, which is quite a lot in 12 days

James - don't leave Gary out
    Leslie - Don't kick Frenchy
    Frenchy - Don't hit Gary
    Kellie- Don't square up to someone (forget who - folded arms barging at bottom of stairs)
    Audley - Don't make homophobic noms even when BB has you on the spot and keeps pushing you to add to your reasons.
    Stephanie - Don't shout at Gary.

Are they actually warnings, though, rather than BB just having a word?

They at least don't use the language of formal warnings.