Ollie's Reaction In The Task Room

lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
Forum Member
Was my favourite part of last night's episode. His running commentary while Lee was rubbing himself all over the pole made me giggle. He seemed so out of place around them all. I really wish they would show more of Ollie. He seems far more entertaining than Lee.

Comments

• docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    He is more interesting. Largely because he's very astute about other people but clearly doesn't understand himself properly.
  • momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lovely too look at also!;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was trying to remember what he said when BB asked him what he was going to do about having a crush on Sam. Someone remind me? It ended up something like "and I think I'll have a biscuit."
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was trying to remember what he said when BB asked him what he was going to do about having a crush on Sam. Someone remind me? It ended up something like "and I think I'll have a biscuit."

He said he would flirt with Casey, drink red wine and eat a biscuit. I don't know why, but for some reason his delivery reminded me of David Mitchell from Peep Show.
  • DLcastoffDLcastoff Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it have another piece of chocolate. It made me laugh. Commentary like that is far more entertaining to me than listening to the screeching sirens or the grumpy old men. I'm sure they have more footage of this type but aren't showing it. Ollie in the task room was very entertaining too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, thanks you two, and yes, very David Mitchell in Peep show. :)
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why but the way he speaks and his gestures remind me of Daniel Radcliffe. They don't look alike at all but I keep thinking of Daniel when Ollie speaks!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I really would like to see more of Ollie. Sick to the back teeth of Lee, Jasmine and Luisa. I would like to hear more from Liz too, but she doesn't really talk does she?
  • lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I don't know why but the way he speaks and his gestures remind me of Daniel Radcliffe. They don't look alike at all but I keep thinking of Daniel when Ollie speaks!!

I see that too. It took me a while to figure out who he was reminding me of.
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLcastoff wrote: »
    Wasn't it have another piece of chocolate. It made me laugh. Commentary like that is far more entertaining to me than listening to the screeching sirens or the grumpy old men. I'm sure they have more footage of this type but aren't showing it. Ollie in the task room was very entertaining too.

He is rather dry and witty in his sense of humour but unfortunately for Ollie he doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

I say unfortunate because that means he doesn't engage in fights and dramas so he isn't getting much airtime.

Ollie doesn't really have any one to bounce off,Sam is a sweet girl and I believe he does fancy her but she doesn't exactly make for stimulating conversation. So if he is spending alot of time with Sam no wonder he isn't getting shown much.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks you two, and yes, very David Mitchell in Peep show. :)

I adore David's character in Peep Show :D
  • DLcastoffDLcastoff Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    He is rather dry and witty in his sense of humour but unfortunately for Ollie he doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

I say unfortunate because that means he doesn't engage in fights and dramas so he isn't getting much airtime.

Ollie doesn't really have any one to bounce off,Sam is a sweet girl and I believe he does fancy her but she doesn't exactly make for stimulating conversation. So if he is spending alot of time with Sam no wonder he isn't getting shown much.:(

You are absolutely right about having no one to bounce off. I do like Sam but she does seem a little bland from what we have seen. I haven't watched either of their respective shows so don't know what they are like other than what I have seen on this show. There really doesn't seem to be much wit or humour between the whole lot of them lot of them.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how much fake tan can he put on tho , he already looks like a creosote fence !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLcastoff wrote: »
    You are absolutely right about having no one to bounce off. I do like Sam but she does seem a little bland from what we have seen. I haven't watched either of their respective shows so don't know what they are like other than what I have seen on this show. There really doesn't seem to be much wit or humour between the whole lot of them lot of them.

As a Made in Chelsea watcher (yes I am suitably ashamed :blush:) Oliie tends to go for quiet respectful ladies like Sam who are attractive but not too flashy. I believe completely he has a crush on her,she's his type.

But personality wise she will bore him to tears.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lolacola wrote: »
    I see that too. It took me a while to figure out who he was reminding me of.

Yes a slightly posher version of Daniel Radcliffe lol. I think there's something geeky about him too
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His look of total horror at Jasmines dance was the funniest thing in last nights show or possibly the series
  • Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is unintentionally hilarious and sweet. Nothing like I thought he would be . Ollie to win
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Ollie look uncomfortable in this task and it was then I decide I would like him to win. I tired of the love triangle. Dappy mood swings and his vile behavior, so for me I would like Ollie to win.:)
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked Ollie
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Nat28 wrote: »
    I think he is unintentionally hilarious and sweet. Nothing like I thought he would be . Ollie to win

I think he's great too, I wish he had more airtime.
  • Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonlily wrote: »
    I think he's great too, I wish he had more airtime.

Cbb would rather give the airtime to casey lee luisa and the american who iv suddenly forgot the name of
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His best bits will be interesting.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never watched made in Chelsea but I really like Ollie, and he was great on that task he's a very naturally funny person. As long as he doesn't try and force a fake romance with Sam I'll want him to win
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said he would flirt with Casey, drink red wine and eat a biscuit.

Hahah I loved that. What great comedic timing and dry delivery Ollie has! It was just so funny and measured and on MIC he has a wonderful sense of humour and his facial expressions are legendary! This is where it's soooo frustrating. All the boring Lee/Jas stuff and loud Luisa/Jasmine drama overshadows everything/one else. If Ollie was doing/saying anything interesting, with the above and no live feed, we'd not have a clue! Grrr.