Hollyoaks - 15/10/14

1235»

Comments

• Options
    pudge2pudge2 Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't Carmel seem as obsessed with her brothers kid as her cousins

Because Kathleen Angel is Calvin's, her dead husband's, daughter.
  • Options
    Dizzy-GirlDizzy-Girl Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Why doesn't Carmel seem as obsessed with her brothers kid as her cousins

Because Kathleen-Angels dad was Calvin who Carmel was married to.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wiggles247 wrote: »
    But because Sonny did what ever he did that was illegal/against the police rules (sorry wasn't watching when this s/l was running so don't know the details) it means her conviction in the legal sense is unsafe (in other words she'll get off on a technicality). That's why in real life the police have to be so careful that they cross all the t's and dot all the i's and keep to all the rules (not that that ever happens on any soap or police dramas) because if they don't they risk the case falling apart and a guilty person getting off !!!

End of the day she confessed to murder she should be in jail. Just seems like proper Bk nonsense make Teresa the victim and Carmel and Sonny the big bad guys.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plant_Pie wrote: »
    probab

and the whole Calvin thing be forgotten.

Until Sasha comes back looking for revenge for her bros. :D
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    Carmen really needs to go back to being a nun. It's obvious that this whole love stuff isn't for her. Or just get away from McQueens.

I have this strange feeling that she might be about to attempt this with Katherine Angel.

And does anyone else find it odd that K-A would prefer a woman she's seen a handful of times to the person who has looked after her for the majority of her life?? Certainly doesn't ring true for me, especially not from an attachment theory point of view.
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    pudge2 wrote: »
    But what Sonny did was to get Carmel to testify against Theresa.

However, as Theresa openly confessed surely any testimony, and how it's obtained, is void?

Unless I'm mistaking what happened

Am really not sure about the detailed rules but as Carmel's testimony (going on what the police and she said tonight) wasn't true the way I understand it is is that that makes the trial null and void. I think (as its a murder) and she did confess, in reality ;-), they would probably have a re-trial but could believe them giving her emergency bail whilst that was sorted out (although was VERY quick). And that would have been the court's decision rather than the police's.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitzeee stayed in prison for ages
    Becca stayed in prison for ages
    Ryan lamb stayed in prison for ages (different soap I know)
    these were innocent and after the truth came out stayed locked up for ages
    Theresa a killer gets out in a few hours
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wiggles247 wrote: »
    And does anyone else find it odd that K-A would prefer a woman she's seen a handful of times to the person who has looked after her for the majority of her life?? Certainly doesn't ring true for me, especially not from an attachment theory point of view.

Yeah its a load of rubbish. One day the little wants Carmel. Then out of nowhere she starts acting up a soon as the phone works. Pull the other one BK. BK loves Theresa he has done all he can to get her back regardless of how daft it makes the show looked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah its a load of rubbish. One day the little wants Carmel. Then out of nowhere she starts acting up a soon as the phone works. Pull the other one BK. BK loves Theresa he has done all he can to get her back regardless of how daft it makes the show looked.

I havent seen anyone pleased that shes back either
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I havent seen anyone pleased that shes back either

She's a dreadful character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a dreadful character.

and cant act
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and cant act

I agree.
  • Options
    Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member
    Robbie plus Freddie is another stupid story as they tried to redeem Robbiw and now he's a drug dealer? All because joe didn't offer him a job??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie plus Freddie is another stupid story as they tried to redeem Robbiw and now he's a drug dealer? All because joe didn't offer him a job??

That annoys me, Robbie should be changing his ways, learning for the evilness he bestowed on JP
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That annoys me, Robbie should be changing his ways, learning for the evilness he bestowed on JP

He's clearly learned nothing from his behavior towards JP.