Nosy neighbour or stalker??

MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394582/Award-winning-Neighbourhood-Watch-ordinator-70-helps-convict-Lothario-door-spying-hot-tub-romps.html

She listened to him (ears up to the wall) having sex .... took down the car registrations and descriptions of his visitors and spied on him in his hot tub - yet HE is the one appearing in court!!!

Sounds like she needs a good seeing to imo!!!

Comments

• JohnBoy WaltonJohnBoy Walton Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadMoo40 wrote: »
    http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394582/Award-winning-Neighbourhood-Watch-ordinator-70-helps-convict-Lothario-door-spying-hot-tub-romps.html

She listened to him (ears up to the wall) having sex .... took down the car registrations and descriptions of his visitors and spied on him in his hot tub - yet HE is the one appearing in court!!!

Sounds like she needs a good seeing to imo!!!

Nosey old cow! That's a bloody disgrace. What an evil old bitch, I would hate to be stopped from having a life like this poor bloke.
  • JELLIES0JELLIES0 Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member
    If a man was spying in the same manner then he would have been prosecuted.
  • The VixenThe Vixen Posts: 9,829
    Forum Member
    Nosey old cow! That's a bloody disgrace. What an evil old bitch, I would hate to be stopped from having a life like this poor bloke.

I think she sounds like a total pervert, uness it is The Mail doing what the Mail does best God love them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    Pauline Palmer:

Get. A. Life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With pan pipe music playing he yelled: 'Oh yes, oh yes'

Hahahahaha.

What a maniac, that woman.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JELLIES0 wrote: »
    If a man was spying in the same manner then he would have been prosecuted.

For three years, Mrs Palmer kept a detailed diary on his activities – including sessions in his garden hot tub with women, and when he had sex in his bedroom.

Sounds like she was the one with the problem, not him. If he was the one claiming harassment from her, it would make more sense.
    She's dreadful.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How disturbing for her to have to witness 'men with baseball caps on'. :eek::rolleyes:
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    How disturbing for her to have to witness 'men with baseball caps on'. :eek::rolleyes:

Rather common headwear.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good on this woman for standing up to this neighbour and sticking up for her right to peace and quiet.

Mr Collins, who is on incapacity benefit, was fined £100 for breaching the noise abatement order, and faces a further bill of £365 in legal costs after failing in an appeal.

It's funny that he is on IB and can afford a hot tub and lots of guests.

He should be investigate for IB fraud.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    that`s plain weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that is unacceptable behaviour, she has no right to do that at all. A man having sex in his own home or having male visitors who 'wore baseball caps' is his own business, no crime has been commited and it is not a neighbourhood watch issue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on this woman for standing up to this neighbour and sticking up for her right to peace and quiet.

Yes Koan, people claiming benefits, when they shouldn't be, are shameful.
  • You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what the press are like. He may have been a horrible neighbour that was a nightmare to live beside and they've just focussed on the sex bits! Though it is a bit weird to write down details such as he asked the women to get their t*ts out, bitches!
  • You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's the going rate for guests these days? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    I think that is unacceptable behaviour, she has no right to do that at all. A man having sex in his own home or having male visitors who 'wore baseball caps' is his own business, no crime has been commited and it is not a neighbourhood watch issue

The crime was the noise nuisance. The other stuff was just to show why the noise was happening.

I doubt she had to do anything that took much effort as she lived right next door to him.
  • I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    For three years, Mrs Palmer kept a detailed diary on his activities – including sessions in his garden hot tub with women, and when he had sex in his bedroom.

Sounds like she was the one with the problem, not him. If he was the one claiming harassment from her, it would make more sense.
    She's dreadful.

I think dreadful is an understatement.
    This is an invasion of privacy taken to the ultimate.

She needs locking up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You_mo wrote: »
    What's the going rate for guests these days? :D

I get the impression that they were 'paying' guests.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The crime was the noise nuisance. The other stuff was just to show why the noise was happening.

I doubt she had to do anything that took much effort as she lived right next door to him.

you not think this is going too far?
    Mrs Palmer took down vehicle registration numbers, noted conversations and admitted putting her ear to the adjoining wall of their Victorian terraced homes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think dreadful is an understatement.
    This is an invasion of privacy taken to the ultimate.

She needs locking up.

She lived in a terrace house. She was reporting noise not activities.

The invasion of privacy was that he was making too much noise and invading her peace and quiet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    you not think this is going too far?

Nothing wrong with taking down License numbers especially when you think something dodgy is going on.

There's no law against taking down license numbers but there is on against making too much noise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She lived in a terrace house. She was reporting noise not activities.

The invasion of privacy was that he was making too much noise and invading her peace and quiet.

so she says yes, funny the neighbour at the other side never heard anything though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with taking down License numbers especially when you think something dodgy is going on.

ok to put ur ear to the wall though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am saying nothing. I often listen to the wall when my neighbours are having a raging row. It provides good entertainment, certainly on a Saturday night when all we have on the box is Xfactor or some other tripe!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its her wall lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It could have been a throw away statement taken out of context by the press. Even if it was true there is nothing in law against that and she probably did it to make sure it was them and not other neighbours.