Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillylei wrote: »
    *BOOB ALERT BOOB ALERT*

When spawn and papa repulsive were arm wrestling in the kitchen, when Emma grabbed Filths arm back , they laughed and he jabbed her in the boob ith his finger!
    Oh yeuch. The relationship between father and daughter is quite grotesque. I only really noticed it in the 3rd series, with the highly disturbing hard-on conversation in the hot tub, but now I'm noticing all kinds of quite alarming interaction between them.:eek:

I don't think either father or daughter have any idea that their kind of 'playfulness' with each other is inappropriate. Emma needs a boyfriend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorraine had them summed up right from the get go, except Sam was the heroine and we hadn't been introduced to her potty mouth and vile temper. "They need to get out, have fun and have boyfriends like normal girls their age" Well why didn't you get them away from toxic Phil?

Both of them crying over the waste of space No1, but not a tear shed for Aud.

My sympathy streak has started again. Whoops.

It still cracks me up when they're doing their telly schedules. Television gold. :D
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to record the 3am showing (too much already in the planner for the evening one!) so only just catching up with Ep 1 now - but wow, isn't hindsight a wonderful thing, and wasn't the writing always on the wall?!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to record the 3am showing (too much already in the planner for the evening one!) so only just catching up with Ep 1 now - but wow, isn't hindsight a wonderful thing, and wasn't the writing always on the wall?!

I loved it when Audrey said "we'll show them we can do it" They certainly did! NOT!!!:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I loved it when Audrey said "we'll show them we can do it" They certainly did! NOT!!!:D:D

...and at the start of CLC - she said "We want to prove to people that if we can do it, anyone can!"

Dan: "Er..But you've not actually lost any weight..:

Aud: "Well I've been on tablets.."
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Im now watching ep1 in full, I switched over to watch BigBro so only saw bits during the ad breaks.
    I may watch it while jogging on the spot/doing lunges lol
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im now watching ep1 in full, I switched over to watch BigBro so only saw bits during the ad breaks.
    I may watch it while jogging on the spot/doing lunges lol

Don't laugh, but that is EXACTLY what I was doing while I was watching it, lol!

But yes, all they proved was that they had zero will-power and zero self-motivation and literally millions of excuses as to why they "can't", "won't" or "didn't" make a jot of difference their weight and/or health.

Oh, and they also proved that they are one seriously weird family!
    Forum Member
    tonywilson wrote: »
    I thought she gave up that arm wrestle a little too easily.
    Don't laugh, but that is EXACTLY what I was doing while I was watching it, lol!

But yes, all they proved was that they had zero will-power and zero self-motivation and literally millions of excuses as to why they "can't", "won't" or "didn't" make a jot of difference their weight and/or health.

Oh, and they also proved that they are one seriously weird family!

Usually when Im jogging on my trampette, i watch the chawns on virgin on demand, it motivates me to keep going. lol
  • Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Chawners being shown on Virgin Catch Up?

Not at the folks who have Virgin till the weekend,and don't want to miss any more of these gems that I have.
    Forum Member
    There are a few episodes on tv on demand rather than catch up.

About 5 i think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    hiya all, wonder why philth and the family will be doing for his birthday on friday ?????? Maybe lots of trifles and sausages
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmaton wrote: »
    hiya all, wonder why philth and the family will be doing for his birthday on friday ?????? Maybe lots of trifles and sausages

Oooh thanks for letting us know Kim, we could have a surprise party for him. The surprise being, he's not invited!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Oh sweet Lord! I watched this earlier and my jaw is hurting as it was opened throughout the whole time I watched. No gumption, no motivation, all excuses. I find the father very, very creepy indeed. Now I know what everyone here talks about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *BOOB ALERT BOOB ALERT*

When spawn and papa repulsive were arm wrestling in the kitchen, when Emma grabbed Filths arm back , they laughed and he jabbed her in the boob ith his finger!

I missed that first time round, but we hadn't't got the measure of Philth then. Also the way Emma drapes herself over Phil where ever they sit, ughhhh.
    Forum Member
    I liked the fake tears of Emma, crying for her dad, and yet her makeup wasn't smudged.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sweet Lord! I watched this earlier and my jaw is hurting as it was opened throughout the whole time I watched. No gumption, no motivation, all excuses. I find the father very, very creepy indeed. Now I know what everyone here talks about.

Welcome to the Cult of Chawner!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahah - and that's just ep 1 - prepare for your jaw to reach further depths as the term Chawnerlogic will become clear along the way...

Phil, how did you get this big "Well it was driving lorries really, not moving, eating crisps, chocolate"

But that was 20 years ago "Well I've not been working since, so not been able to lose the weight"

Priceless!

By the way - I watched the catch-up this afternoon whilst eating a whole pack of pretzel sticks dipped in Nutella.. Luckily I am not Chawner-sized but better not watch too many episodes in this manner!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Hahah - and that's just ep 1 - prepare for your jaw to reach further depths as the term Chawnerlogic will become clear along the way...

Phil, how did you get this big "Well it was driving lorries really, not moving, eating crisps, chocolate"

But that was 20 years ago "Well I've not been working since, so not been able to lose the weight"

Priceless!

By the way - I watched the catch-up this afternoon whilst eating a whole pack of pretzel sticks dipped in Nutella.. Luckily I am not Chawner-sized but better not watch too many episodes in this manner!
    Pretzel sticks dipped in Nutella?:confused: Are you pregnant?:o Or maybe just emulating the Chawners a tad too enthusiastically?

I shall watch next week's episode wearing a purple shirt, after convincing my line manager I have poorly overs and can't possibly come to work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil 'I can't work because of the diabetic, it's not controlled and I've poorly legs because of it'
    Well Phil, whose fault is it that it's not controlled because it's obviously not yours.
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »

Priceless!

I just couldn't believe all the experts, the doctor, all the talk from the Chawners, and yet the parents just weren't bothered to do at least something to kickstart their regime. I'd be too sick to even eat watching them. I may even get lockjaw as I was shocked. Still, I'm going to watch next week and see what happens (I know what happens) but never seen this so it's all new to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Pretzel sticks dipped in Nutella?:confused: Are you pregnant?:o Or maybe just emulating the Chawners a tad too enthusiastically?

I shall watch next week's episode wearing a purple shirt, after convincing my line manager I have poorly overs and can't possibly come to work.

:D No, it's the salty- chocolatey crunch - I developed a taste for it on honeymoon in Turkey - whilst laughing at what everyone eats for breakfast at the hotel buffets, we got the worst combination of things for a laugh and pretzels dipped in nutella were the surprise winner - don't knock it til you've tried it!

Anyway, we had a rabbit death thanks to Mr Fox yesterday and I was trying to cheer myself up after having to break the news to my little boy :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just couldn't believe all the experts, the doctor, all the talk from the Chawners, and yet the parents just weren't bothered to do at least something to kickstart their regime. I'd be too sick to even eat watching them. I may even get lockjaw as I was shocked. Still, I'm going to watch next week and see what happens (I know what happens) but never seen this so it's all new to me.
    You'll be like the rest of us soon, and totally addicted to Chawnervision - they make people feel so good about their own lives, no matter how rubbish things are. You will also find yourself counting your 5 a day the Audrey way (ketchup, chips, hot cross buns, trifle and mince pies all count) and listing your many ailments including sleep hackney and inflamed gallblabbers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I think gallblabbers and sleep hackney are my favourite Chawner clangers when naming their health problems. I just don't know how you can go from sleep apnoea to sleep hackney.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p With the IQ quotient among the 4 of them, I'm amazed they get so many of their ailments right.

(But I'm convinced that Papa C's only book is a huge medical encyclopaedia, so he can read all the things he ought to have wrong with him). Just in case, God Forbid, there's a day when he's not consoling himself with his imminent death or amputation. After all, he milks it for everything, being ill is his job. Doing anything about his mostly self inflicted ailments isn't. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know anymore about Emma, Sam and Phil being charged with threatening behaviour? I found this .. http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/hyndburn/9675126.Great_Harwood_X_Factor_from_Great_Harwood_charged/