Right decision Lord Sugar

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    she looks even better after some time to relax too :)
  • BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Raven123 wrote: »
    No, it means they don't work as a unit.

Throughout the competition, it has been very much team orientated, those who worked well as a team won the task.

Just because the team he was in lost 6 times, doesn't mean he was the worst out of the two finalists.

You could say that Stella was carried throughout the competition.

By who?

Go on, say 'six times loser' Chris! :D
  • Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigFoot87 wrote: »
    By who?

Go on, say 'six times loser' Chris! :D

I'm not saying she was carried at all.

The point I was making was that being the losing TEAM 6 times doesn't mean he was the worst one there, throughout the series, there was people in the winning team who were crap.

and so it shouldn't even come in to an arguement about who was the best.
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying she was carried at all.

The point I was making was that being the losing TEAM 6 times doesn't mean he was the worst one there, throughout the series, there was people in the winning team who were crap.

and so it shouldn't even come in to an arguement about who was the best.

But like it or not, she IS the best.

Deservedly so, in my opinion, and LS's too. At the end of the day, that's what counts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But like it or not, she IS the best.

Deservedly so, in my opinion, and LS's too. At the end of the day, that's what counts.

That's a matter of opinion. Like last week on You're Fired, the panel and audience agreed that Jamie should have been in the final, personally I would say that he was the best.
    Forum Member
    That's a matter of opinion.

What, that she was the best?

She won! End of! A fact, not an opinion. What the panel thinks has bugger all to do with it. They and you are entitled to their/your opinion but I'm afraid it doesn't count for much at this stage.
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    Agree, Stella has been the best candidate through the series. It was pretty close in terms of the final task, and as such it's only right her more impressive overall performance should carry her through.:)
    I agree with you and I like Stella's warmth and humility, whereas I find Chris, a bit cold!

I have to say that I found Stuart to be really amusing!!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, that she was the best?

She won! End of! A fact, not an opinion. What the panel thinks has bugger all to do with it. They and you are entitled to their/your opinion but I'm afraid it doesn't count for much at this stage.

No it is an opinion, just because she won doesn't mean she was the best.

My brother had an interview the other week and was told that it was perfect and any other time the job would have been is, but the fact is they promoted somebody who was already within the company.

Stella got the job, but was she the best, that's debatable and a matter of opinion I'm afraid.
    Forum Member
    Stella got the job

That's what's counts when going for an interview, or in this case, winning The Apprentice.

I'm sure Chris will get a good job creating a 3-D computer mock-up of the Boardroom because he's been in there so often! :p
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it means they don't work as a unit..

it can also mean that they aren't all that good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    She was the front-runner from Day 1 for me. Worthy winner in all respects. :)
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stella has moved out of her Corporate Shell very well
    I don't think she did. I think she tried, but every time - in the bikini, in the shop window, on the bus tour - she was like a fish out of water. She remained corporate to the end.

I suspect she won partly because being corporate isn't the big disadvantage Sugar has made it out to be in the past, and he now realises that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Stella! My favourite from the start :D;)
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    So why did she feel the need to point out Chris's lack of 'passion' then? As it happens Joanne also won as many tasks as Stella but I don't see anyone on here suggesting that Joanne should have been hired.

What on Earth are you talking about? Firstly, Joanna is VERY well liked on this forum. Secondly, this thread is about the finalists. Joanna wasn't a finalist.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I thought Stella was a marvellous candidate and am very glad she won.