Does anyone find Russell Kane irritating?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His hair annoys me. Its a propper beatles bowl side cut that all the teenage boys my age seem to have. You only have to look at one direction from XF lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and another thing why do they have to have neil morrissey on the 'panel'? He was really smutty last time i watched it. What a kn0b. And david gest he was rude to caroline flack just because the camera was on her the most.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,615
    Forum Member
    Puerile. :mad:
    I kind of watch, whilst on the laptop, but always mute him, he is so-oo not funny. :rolleyes:
  • moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Russell Kane's stand up show won the top award at this years Edinburgh festival!
    I went to see him live & he was funny, but on IACGMOOHN, he's not as good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found him embarrassing yet again. He's marginally better when he's calmer and not doing all that manic stuff but still a long way from funny to me.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all funny, that's why i don't watch the show, or anything with him in it!
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,702
    Forum Member
    When he very occasionally makes me laugh, I'm taken by surprise.

The ITV show isn't very good. Joe Swash is really irritating.

The formula's good and the fact that they show things ITV1 don't is great, but it's more of a chore and less of a pleasure just to get that info.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched about 10 minutes of the show on the first night and havn't watched it since, he is not funny, and I can't stand shouty presenters who should be on children's TV. Just an awful show altogether
  • MariaellaMariaella Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russell can be funny. I'm not a fan of his dancing and skipping style of delivery, but I can appreciate he has talent.

His impressions of Lembit are funny, except for the welsh accent. Despite having a welsh constituency, Lembit is pure (polite) northern irish, where I believe he was raised and educated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TCD1975 wrote: »
    He was useless on Mock the Week. That's my only experience of him but enough to know that I don't want another.

Wasn't one of his jokes something like "there's too many Russells in comedy" to be met with a scattering of laughter.

I don't really rate him. I find him quite boring for most of the time.
  • smurklesmurkle Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    cant stand the bloke!
  • floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joking about the way people look is cheap. Kane is embarrassing but the rest of the gang on that show are just as bad, apart from Gest
  • chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Gest is great ! The t***t Kane is on again , I wish he would just go away.
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they use laugh cards so that the panel know when to laugh.
    The other night when the camera panned round they all looked totally confused.
    Forum Member
    treefr0g wrote: »
    I hope they use laugh cards so that the panel know when to laugh.
    The other night when the camera panned round they all looked totally confused.

I am totally confused why he is one there.
  • LucytashLucytash Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    Can't stand him. I find Jack Waterhouse? quite funny at times but this apology for a comedian is crude, offensive & repugnant & I can't believe that he was on Mock the Week! They must have been very desperate that week.
    Forum Member
    Anyone listening to this unfunny idiot right now ?
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    He seems more desperate than funny...............bit like Miranda really.
  • currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He moves about like he's gonna p*ss his panties.
    Annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Lol, have you lot got a sense of humour failure. I watch it every night and I think his impressions are quite funny, especially Stacy & Linford . If you find him irritating then switch off for approx 2.5 minutes....Jeez, I find quite a few things irritating, especially work colleagues but I manage to switch off and ignore them....

JOBBIEEEE
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe he was going to be a major part of the show last year. No clue what makes him funny. I just mute him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Needy, unfunny prat. This spinoff has become so desperate and nasty this last few years. I'd just love to see them...as individuals do it.....then check out the plaudits. :D
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Not funny at all, I find him embarassing

and so do I
  • mollymoonymollymoony Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Yes, yes, yes, extremely irritating and not funny at all. glad it's not just me !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I find "Keith Lemon" 10000000000 times more irksome, tiresome, and boring boring boring.