Options

The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 15)

Comments

• Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christmas is definitely the most Jed-like time of the year! :)

Have a great day, everyone! :p

jed-snowfight earlier today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1OMRHiLpQ

I *knew* they'd be out in the snow! :D It's an unbelievably cold Christmas Day though.....-3C here at the moment even though the sun is shining :eek:
  • Options
    River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the snowball fight with the dogs running about :) cheered me right up. And John posing in the snow with his yellow short shorts on with jacket and tie obviously, cracked me up!
    So a train set and a new bike, 19 going on 12!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John and Edward have been a talking head on BBC3's Most annoying top 100. They haven't actually featured as an item yet, (1-50 on Tuesday) but they were 3rd last year's list, so I'm hoping they haven't slipped out of the top 10 this year.
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 15 is moving along nicely :D

Going to the panto next week!
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    John and Edward have been a talking head on BBC3's Most annoying top 100. They haven't actually featured as an item yet, (1-50 on Tuesday) but they were 3rd last year's list, so I'm hoping they haven't slipped out of the top 10 this year.

I fell asleep watching that, but I did manage to see them singing that Willow Smith song:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best bit was them discussing Eurovison! Every country has the right to John and Edward like they have the right to clean water, OK.
    And if they win millions on the lottery Edward is gonna build an under the sea dome thing.... I see the making of a great Bond Villian in Evil Edward :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honey is made of melted bees - world fact (in the world according to Edward Jedward)

and 2nd most annoying of 2010 they promised to try harder next year. Perhaps after Eurovision, a kids TV show and a second album they can either win next year or finally be universally loved as everyone else finally realises, what we've known for quite some time, that they're amazing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/153914590
    quite like that idea for a TV show.
  • Options
    MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Me and John are going to be 12 until we are 30" more sayings from the wonderful brain of Edward Jedward.

2nd most annoying of 2010 is great, didnt see prog but have recorded it for later. Who managed to beat them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    England Football team, I think. I stopped paying attention. I love Edward Jedward's brain! What the hell is it like in there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what I find the strangest is the accusation they have no chemistry together! :eek: Like, what? how can they not see it?
  • Options
    JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    England Football team, I think. I stopped paying attention. I love Edward Jedward's brain! What the hell is it like in there?

Yeah, it was England, for their poor performance in the World Cup.

I only started watching for the top 5, so was wondering if I'd missed them.

Had they been on as a talking head previously? I didn't manage to catch the first show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of it is in the wrong order but : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FTYaMgMtRU&sns=em
    the edited version! They climbed a place, they were only number 3 last year! haha

How was Christmas and how was OMG it's Jedward?

And if you check their twitter there is a link for a 20 minute ustream they did from their dressing room yesterday where Edward explains about Honey and grapes......kinda......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well it's no disgrace to be beaten by the England football team - in that respect, anyway.

No chemistry? I dunno where that came from. Someone just doesn't "get" them, I suppose.
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what I find the strangest is the accusation they have no chemistry together! :eek: Like, what? how can they not see it?

Oh that was that 'comedian' guy.

They finish each others sentences, if that's not chemistry I don't know what is..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funny how the people who were second on the list were the least annoying and the highlight of the entire show! haha.

Just seen some clips of the Panto, oh my god, new dance routines. They're sooooo good in it!! aaaaggghhh! I can't wait!

For Eurovision if they are actually given more than half a days rehearsal some uber in sync bit for the chorus after some Jedward dancing and cartwheels would look amazingly impressive.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarcPaulB wrote: »
    "Me and John are going to be 12 until we are 30" more sayings from the wonderful brain of Edward Jedward.

I believe him! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Review of the Panto.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/features/2010/1230/1224286488470.html
    born for panto, oh yes they were!
  • Options
    DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    It seems ages since I was last on here! It's such a busy time of year!

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and are all enjoying the holidays. :) Thanks to the people who have taken the time to post updates re the boys.:) I'm glad panto has been such a success for the boys and well done them coming 2nd on Most Annoying!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next Week AtGang Panto Trip Woooooo:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some of it is in the wrong order but : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FTYaMgMtRU&sns=em
    the edited version! They climbed a place, they were only number 3 last year! haha

How was Christmas and how was OMG it's Jedward?

And if you check their twitter there is a link for a 20 minute ustream they did from their dressing room yesterday where Edward explains about Honey and grapes......kinda......

Thanks for the youtube link, River_Tam.

Christmas was great - apart from all the snow we still have up here putting paid to any hopes of serious running.

Loved OMG It's Jedward, but to be honest I think I preferred Jedward Let Loose. I did love all the accents Edward did though, like when he was being a pirate (or a parrott? ) and when they had a night off but were asked to sign autographs for some little kids and he's like 'Ah go on, just the once.' :D

I also got their book, which I'm almost through reading now, but I've been a bit busy.

I actually saw the video they posted the other day from their dressing room, where they were eating the strawberries etc. I could hear them keep getting called to be on stage over the tannoy as they were still chatting away and I'm actually starting to panic thinking 'Get yourselves onstage!' :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Have a fantastic time, River_Tam!

And a Happy New Year, everyone! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have an amazing time even if your dry shampoo doesnt make it through security :)

Have a #JEDWARDNEWYEAR everybody :) especially all Jedfans. Go on, I'm in a good mood, I'll even wish Steve B and Example a #jedwardnewyear
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarcPaulB wrote: »
    Have an amazing time even if your dry shampoo doesnt make it through security :)

Have a #JEDWARDNEWYEAR everybody :) especially all Jedfans. Go on, I'm in a good mood, I'll even wish Steve B and Example a #jedwardnewyear

ah well, I've packed the dry shampoo in the little plastic bag thingy I shall not sob too many tears if they do decide to confiscate it. I will then know the answer to the dry shampoo question to aid fellow travellers what are puzzled in the future. Last time I got my bag searched over a spanner. I did ask if I could have one last tighten of my loose wheelchair nuts and bolts if they were gonna confiscate it, but I was allowed to keep it!

oh, I may wish steve B a #JedwardNewYear as well, it was nice it was a TT for a while.

oh yeah, I forgot! Red sparkly cat suit! I shall see in real life, oh yeah! :eek:
This discussion has been closed.