Is Bieber screwing over his fans?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2487714/Justin-Bieber-fans-left-tears-manhandled-security.html

I don't think the guy they are posing with is Justin Bieber. That guy appears to have a full sleeve and Biebers sleeve isn't complete. I hope I'm wrong because that would truly awful, but something doesn't seem right about this.

Comments

• elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His fans lack any kind of critical thinking skills especially where their idol is concerned. Even if he came out and personally smashed each of his fans cameras before spraying then with a fire extinguisher filled with warm diarrhea and telling them he hoped they all died of cancer of the genitalia, they would make excuses. He's already ruined gigs by arriving late, spat on fans, visited a brothel, lied about weed and alcohol, pissed in a mop bucket, insulted the memory of Anne Frank, spat.on his neighbour, attempted to beat photographers, the list goes on and the thickheaded devotion persists. How do you screw over people like that?
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he always wearing old fashioned driving gloves? Has he got a vintage Rolls parked round the back ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris1978 wrote: »
    Why is he always wearing old fashioned driving gloves? Has he got a vintage Rolls parked round the back ?

My guess? He wants to be Michael Jackson, but lacks any semblance of talent, innovation or work ethic, and so instead duplicates some of the wardrobe, correctly figuring his cooing fanbase only come to bask in the glow of his presence and brag about having made eye contact with him on twitter.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will this idiotic Bieber 'Boy' ever learn to pull his pants up properly?!!

I bet his fanbase is slowly diminishing as his reckless & selfish actions get more exposed by the media day after day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    When will this idiotic Bieber 'Boy' ever learn to pull his pants up properly?!!

I bet his fanbase is slowly diminishing as his reckless & selfish actions get more exposed by the media day after day.

Yup, if there's one thing 12 year old girls hate, it's an attention seeking 'bad-boy' who parents disapprove of.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The idiot also stormed off stage when someone threw a water bottle at him....Wimp
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    He also complained about his "label" not promoting him enough like how UNGRATEFUL, he should be thankful that they have the time to make some of his crap songs go No.1 and get writers to write songs for him rather than complain. I hope he gets dropped because of that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    He also complained about his "label" not promoting him enough like how UNGRATEFUL, he should be thankful that they have the time to make some of his crap songs go No.1 and get writers to write songs for him rather than complain. I hope he gets dropped because of that.

If that's the case, maybe this is a marketing stunt? I wouldn't it past him, neither he nor entourage seems exactly pleasant...
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Let's be honest, anyone willing to pay that kind of money to meet someone like Bieber deserves to be screwed over....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really does not look like him in the video. The physique of that guy is quite different from Biebers. Tha Mail said that it has contacted Beiber's spokesperson for a comment, it will be interesting to hear their response.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really does not look like him in the video. The physique of that guy is quite different from Biebers. Tha Mail said that it has contacted Beiber's spokesperson for a comment, it will be interesting to hear their response.

If it isn't him, this might explain the very bad handling of the camera. The video didn't even give you a long enough glimpse to judge whether it was Bieber or not. I was starting to get frustrated halfway through it. I'm thinking the very bad handling of the camera was done on purpose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Let's be honest, anyone willing to pay that kind of money to meet someone like Bieber deserves to be screwed over....

He doesn't exactly have a good reputation when it comes to his fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    His fans lack any kind of critical thinking skills especially where their idol is concerned. Even if he came out and personally smashed each of his fans cameras before spraying then with a fire extinguisher filled with warm diarrhea and telling them he hoped they all died of cancer of the genitalia, they would make excuses. He's already ruined gigs by arriving late, spat on fans, visited a brothel, lied about weed and alcohol, pissed in a mop bucket, insulted the memory of Anne Frank, spat.on his neighbour, attempted to beat photographers, the list goes on and the thickheaded devotion persists. How do you screw over people like that?

After reading the article in the link below, I think he comes across as being more concerned about his career than being respectful towards her memory. It could have just been him, in a way, saying that he hoped such an inspirational person would liked his music.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22146859
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    just think about it..once he goes out of favour..the fans will move onto some other annoying..whatever is a good insult to go after the word annoying.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does this blind item explain it all?

http://blindgossip.com/?p=58006
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it isn't him is it. It's obvious. And he owes his fans a refund.

Though they might take a gob full of spit instead.

Why anyone bothers with this nauseating little fool is beyond me. The only thing I can think is the more people jump on his case (rightly so as well) his fans gets more protective and defensive.

It's the old teenage rebellion mentality. Adults say a thing is bad, the kids protect that thing. Also, they don't want to admit they've made a mistake following and spending money on a horrible, ungrateful slob. They'd probably rather die than admit he's what he actually is, an uncaring moron.

Wake me up when they realise and stop giving him their money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    If it isn't him, this might explain the very bad handling of the camera. The video didn't even give you a long enough glimpse to judge whether it was Bieber or not. I was starting to get frustrated halfway through it. I'm thinking the very bad handling of the camera was done on purpose.

I think the person filming was trying to hide the camera. All phones were confiscated before they could meet 'bieber'
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the photo of him coming out of a brothel with a 'blanket over his head' was probably the same body double in the video and was hired by sony or warner.

his tweet said : wish def jam would work harder on my project labels are shady.

'labels' he meant other labels not his own..he wants more protection from his own label from this kind of crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I think the person filming was trying to hide the camera. All phones were confiscated before they could meet 'bieber'

Whoever had the camera, they were absolutely rubbish with it. They may as well not have bothered trying to capture on camera him meeting his fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mialicious wrote: »
    the photo of him coming out of a brothel with a 'blanket over his head' was probably the same body double in the video and was hired by sony or warner.

his tweet said : wish def jam would work harder on my project labels are shady.

'labels' he meant other labels not his own..he wants more protection from his own label from this kind of crap.

Why would Sony or Warner go out of their way to hire a body double to fly him to Brazil just to mess over bieber? That seems a bit harder to believe than he was wasted and couldn't do a meet and greet himself. Also, the guys in the picture with the sheet covered guy can be seen with bieber himself on multiple occasions.i doubt his own people would be trying to frame him.
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Why would Sony or Warner go out of their way to hire a body double to fly him to Brazil just to mess over bieber? That seems a bit harder to believe than he was wasted and couldn't do a meet and greet himself. Also, the guys in the picture with the sheet covered guy can be seen with bieber himself on multiple occasions.i doubt his own people would be trying to frame him.

The music industry majors in the western world are universal, sony,warner. you wont hear a record on the radio that isnt distributed by one of those three. beiber is def jam/universal.
    They are all trying to get there own particular pop artist for that part of the market on those highly valued radio and tv spots and part of the way they promote there own artist is also by discrediting the competition...whatever it takes.It's big business.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His label doesn't need to do his promoting. His 11 year old fans can do that for him.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bieber's wanted for graffiti in Brazil:
    http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/nov/06/justin-bieber-graffiti-brazil-police-rio-tour

I love how they're only interested in Bieber, yet on daybreak they showed a shot of him with someone else doing the same thing.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Does this blind item explain it all?

http://blindgossip.com/?p=58006

If this is a true story, could the people who were frauded take the case to court?
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he writes his own songs , but lets not stop your hatred of a 19 year old boy you don't even know cloud your judgement .