Geordie Shore

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    Just looking through Gaz's Twitter after Charlotte's revelations about them sleeping together after he got with Lillie and Series 11 is happening. They left to film on May 16th.
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    Isn't it about time they changed Scottie's intro in the titles? Talking about getting him in there to tear the place apart or whatever. Been in there for a few series now!

I think they need to change them all.
    Forum Member
    All I really need to say after watching the first 10 minutes. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Marnie and Aaron need to FCUK OFF
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @ Kyle blaming Charlotte for telling Holly the truth. It's not like she deserved to know or anything and it's certainly not like he said it on TV...
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think the cast had access to their phones and twitter while they are filming? In last night's episode it looked like Charlotte was taking a selfie when they were getting ready and they are all active on Twitter. Did I imagine this or has it all changed?
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart broke for poor Holly last night. It's been clear for a long time that she sleeps with people because she thinks they'll want to be with her if she does, she's not the first nor the last to do that and for Kyle to use that against her when it's clear she isn't like that anymore and really wants to be with him is just horrible. I can see where he's coming from that he doesn't want to end up with someone who's been with all his friends but at least have the decency to tell her when it's obvious she's been planning a long future with him.

Also I find it funny how her past is bothering him yet since they've started seeing each other he admitted to sleeping with other people and is always in trouble for flirting with girls on nights out and 'trying to resist temptation' when Holly hasn't even looked at anyone else.

Long post but I really did feel sorry for her during last nights show. :(
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revans33 wrote: »
    My heart broke for poor Holly last night. It's been clear for a long time that she sleeps with people because she thinks they'll want to be with her if she does, she's not the first nor the last to do that and for Kyle to use that against her when it's clear she isn't like that anymore and really wants to be with him is just horrible. I can see where he's coming from that he doesn't want to end up with someone who's been with all his friends but at least have the decency to tell her when it's obvious she's been planning a long future with him.

Also I find it funny how her past is bothering him yet since they've started seeing each other he admitted to sleeping with other people and is always in trouble for flirting with girls on nights out and 'trying to resist temptation' when Holly hasn't even looked at anyone else.

I felt really sorry for her too. Watching her beg him not to leave had me in tears as it brought back so many memories for me.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He seems to believe he can sleep around because he's male, but his gf has to be more innocent. He's an absolute coward for leading on someone who loves him, when he knows he doesn't want to be with her. He has no respect for Holly.
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marnie and Aaron = pathetic & childish!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Yea god dam poor Holly. **** Kyle.
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I felt incredibly sorry for Holly. I've felt that total wretched heartbreak and it is crushing. Kyle is a disgrace for the way he has behaved.

Charlotte needs to grow up too. Her behaviour is manic at times.

It's a bit much when Gary is the sensible one of the house! Although I have to admit I feel a strange attraction to 'New Gary'!
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    Marnie and Aaron = pathetic & childish!!!

Can't stand them. Urgh!
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    ben_marker wrote: »
    I dont mind Marnie really. After this last episode I think Aaron is a huge asshole. What a douche bag he has been, anyone think the same thing?

The universal truth is marnie and Aaron will be kept by the production team except I'd like it if the producers and directors could make em get on more. I think it's in the edits, marnie always is made to look like the bad one, but when you've got charlottes dad working behind the scenes what would you expect? :(

Think geordie shore needs a major change from the top down as some of the production team haven't got a clue really how to run the show to good effect as they'd like to do. But then again I'm thinking a pay cut may have hit hard for the production team members and that's why investment for the show isn't as much as you'd like it to be. :(

As for the last episode holly and kyle made their girlfriend and boyfriend status official, gaz was comparing marnie to alcatraz and they went sky diving as soon as Scotty t came back through the geordie shore doors. Chloe also had a vibrator bit to it in the bedroom, gaz and Aaron played a prank on marnie and chloe and marnie had a bit of a snog too. :o

I'd presume we have the same cast as we did for season 10 in season 11 within the exception of James. Their filming exactly now as we speak and I believe they've been filming in one of the Greek Islands.

I would expect Nathan to have a very good season in season 11, he's done incredibly well and settled in like a hand in a glove and chloe I think believe it or not is a fruit and nutcase but I am starting to like her a lot and probably will consider joining her fanbase. May give up being a Scotty t fan for her as Scotty t didn't do a full season last season.

Think gaz has in my mind become boring, he just doesn't have the pazzazz like he used to. Then again having a new girlfriend would make him lose his entertainment value big time.
    Forum Member
    Whedonite wrote: »
    He seems to believe he can sleep around because he's male, but his gf has to be more innocent. He's an absolute coward for leading on someone who loves him, when he knows he doesn't want to be with her. He has no respect for Holly.

Kyle is a good man at heart, he was just shy of telling holly his true feelings for her. Wish all geordie shore stars including kyle could have better scripts, but the men and women behind the scenes have other ideas.

To be fair mtv and lime staff are entrepreneurs and will make scripts that are designed to bring in ratings and raise advertising revenue. Viewers views aren't their main concern at all.
    Forum Member
    Also I've heard that kyles sister is going to be a new hm for season 11 called amelia and she is hot I'm telling ya. :D
  • doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What on earth does Kyle see in her? He seems like a good-looking, down-to-earth guy and she's kind of at the opposite end of that spectrum.
    Forum Member
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    What on earth does Kyle see in her? He seems like a good-looking, down-to-earth guy and she's kind of at the opposite end of that spectrum.

The more important thing is their both in a relationship now, like Kyle has said both of em have had a past and that past came back to haunt kyle at times. Kyle is still one of my faves and I'm not gonna change my mind over him, though he did lose me very briefly as a fan, but redeemed himself so my support for him was back on. :cool:
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've definitely been filming in Greece.
    Forum Member
    Keviness wrote: »
    They've definitely been filming in Greece.

Shame the Greek economy is such a mess, so they'll probably spend not that much on their time there.
    Forum Member
    Marnie and Ricky are engaged now, so she'll most probably leave the cast. I do think she's done all she can there to be honest and hope she does move onto something she enjoys. Think she'll leave a much nicer girl than what she came in like, a more refined version with better etiquette around people. :)
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Marnie and Ricky are engaged now, so she'll most probably leave the cast. I do think she's done all she can there to be honest and hope she does move onto something she enjoys. Think she'll leave a much nicer girl than what she came in like, a more refined version with better etiquette around people. :)

Seems as though marnie has split up from Ricky from TOWIE now as she is no longer in the Ricky rayment biography anymore. On a brighter note gaz has become an uncle and I think he'll be a very good uncle as well. :D
    Forum Member
    Brilliant first episode of geordie shore for season 11, Holly lost her temper with kyle and led to her trashing the villa which in fairness now I don't blame her really as kyle should have been on Hollys side rather than on the side of Scotty t where chloe was concerned. Charlotte and gaz seem contented so far, marnie has also calmed down a lot so far and Nathan and Aaron seem a lot more likeable as well. Apparently Scotty t and chloe are having a date for the next episode so we'll have to watch this space how it goes. :D

The villa that their staying in is very nice by the way. :)
    Forum Member
    Gonna watch tomorrow but disappointed in Kyle and Holly agreeing to continue their relationship on-screen even though it's over.

I'm watching purely to see how Gaz and Char get on now tbh and for Scotty to deliver some cracking one liners. I really don't care enough for the rest of them to care what they do.

And if Marnie isn't still with that TOWIE guy does that mean she's not going to leave any more :(
    Forum Member
    Gonna watch tomorrow but disappointed in Kyle and Holly agreeing to continue their relationship on-screen even though it's over.

I'm watching purely to see how Gaz and Char get on now tbh and for Scotty to deliver some cracking one liners. I really don't care enough for the rest of them to care what they do.

And if Marnie isn't still with that TOWIE guy does that mean she's not going to leave any more :(

Marnie will most probably want to extend her contract with GS and called off her engagement. The only way to find out is by looking at their snap chat accounts.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Brilliant first episode of geordie shore for season 11, Holly lost her temper with kyle and led to her trashing the villa which in fairness now I don't blame her really as kyle should have been on Hollys side rather than on the side of Scotty t where chloe was concerned. Charlotte and gaz seem contented so far, marnie has also calmed down a lot so far and Nathan and Aaron seem a lot more likeable as well. Apparently Scotty t and chloe are having a date for the next episode so we'll have to watch this space how it goes. :D

The villa that their staying in is very nice by the way. :)

I went to santorini in the summer at first I thought are they going there, they weren't but I know gaz did go to santorini after they finished filming