Marlon's cockiness is sickening

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any 30 year old man claiming to be 22 should be questioned

Yes that would be interesting. I find him creepy and his twitter page is weird too. It's a strange thing to do. I wonder if because his maturity is stunted he prefers to date younger girls. Not saying he does but I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of many reasons he lies about his age. I don't think if he could handle a woman his own age or closer to it.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digichant wrote: »
    Laughing and fist pumping in the diary room.. it was obvious that Marlon would react like that>:(>:(.

I can't stand him and I wanted him gone more than Ash.

He'll be out next week so only delaying the inevitable by a week! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounded like Ash was moaning that Marlon was saved over him on a clip from BOTs. Bit of jealousy?

Marlon's head will be huge this week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    azureanne wrote: »
    Not a fan but who can blame him being happy, over the top but Toya would have went sky high will glee if she was kept in

Wow exactly. Why are people so harsh At least he appreciates being in there. It seems people who constantly moan, saying they want to leave etc, with faces like smacked bums are more entitled to show their feelings.:confused:
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    It sounded like Ash was moaning that Marlon was saved over him on a clip from BOTs. Bit of jealousy?

Marlon's head will be huge this week

Hopefully resulting in a Wolfy style booting :D
  • HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable this numpty remains.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Puppy_Junk wrote: »
    Isn't he the housemate pretending to be 22 when he's actually 30? If so, when she was "getting personal" in their argument, saying how little he had achieved at 22 compared to her at 22, well that must have hurt like hell lol!
    where does it say he's 30?

Don't BB have passports & birth certificates of people on the show?
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I thought it was great. Especially given toyas pathetic behaviour on bbbots tonight. Happy for marlon. :)

Me too. He has had a couple of crude outbursts but ...........................I don't really get why he is so disliked TBH. There's a lot worse than him in there. I feel a bit sorry for him TBH - many of the others seem more 'professional' than him - he is IMO a proper BB amateur as it should be.
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any 30 year old man claiming to be 22 should be questioned

Especially when he doesn't look remotely like a 22 year old
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Puppy_Junk wrote: »
    Isn't he the housemate pretending to be 22 when he's actually 30? If so, when she was "getting personal" in their argument, saying how little he had achieved at 22 compared to her at 22, well that must have hurt like hell lol!

I thought it had been proven that Pauline (who was the one who made the accusation) had got it wrong. Something to do with someone of the same name on Twitter.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    His time will come. Prick!
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. He has had a couple of crude outbursts but ...........................I don't really get why he is so disliked TBH. There's a lot worse than him in there. I feel a bit sorry for him TBH - many of the others seem more 'professional' than him - he is IMO a proper BB amateur as it should be.

Marlon would love to hear that :).....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    There's actual concrete proof of that? Can you post it up for us all who haven't seen it
    No there isn't lmao

I just Googled it (something no-one who is repeating this nonsense has ever done) and it appears it came from Pauline on BOTS after she was evicted, she claimed she had found out on Facebook that he was 30, but she confused him with Marlon Swoosh Wallen from the dance group Flawless :D
  • silvensilven Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He’s a very emotional boy.
  • Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    OF COURSE he's happy Toya's gone! Her spiteful, venomous comments hurt him deeply.
    Why begrudge him celebrating?
    Did you begrudge the Iraqi's who slapped Saddam Hussein's statue with their shoes after he was toppled?
    When you've been the victim of bullying, its natural to enjoy seeing the bully fall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    The Marlon loathing looks over the top to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OF COURSE he's happy Toya's gone! Her spiteful, venomous comments hurt him deeply.
    Why begrudge him celebrating?
    Did you begrudge the Iraqi's who slapped Saddam Hussein's statue with their shoes after he was toppled?
    When you've been the victim of bullying, its natural to enjoy seeing the bully fall.
    OMG stop now :D:D:D:D:D:D

Comparing Toya to Saddam Hussein is so ridiculous it's funny!

And victim of bullying? Last time I checked there was him and his 2 mates against Toya, hardly bullying! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    The Marlon loathing looks over the top to me.

Agreed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's probably 22 and if he humped the diary room chair it would just be his irrepressible joie de vivre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i despise him.
  • Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    You can despise him... but you can't outsize him
    You can hate him... but you can't overrate him
    You can betray him... but you can't play him
    You can mock him... but you can't stop him

He's Marlon the playa... the man with the flava
    He loves to party and rave... but he was 12 years a slave
    Under Toya's harsh yoke... which last night he broke
    So now get ready you mother... he's gonna win Big Brother!
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him disgusting. How anyone would be attracted to a person like him with the way he acts is astonishing. 30 yrs old and acts that way, his maturity is stunted. I really want a double eviction for the boys so him and Ash can go. Their 15 minutes need to start soon so we can quickly get it over and done with and they can go back to being unknowns.

He's not all bad IMO. There's a sweetness to him beneath the schoolboy bravado and the puerile mentality. He looked genuinely crestfallen after Toya humiliated him in the garden. I thought her attack on him was disgusting.
  • holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can despise him... but you can't outsize him
    You can hate him... but you can't overrate him
    You can betray him... but you can't play him
    You can mock him... but you can't stop him

He's Marlon the playa... the man with the flava
    He loves to party and rave... but he was 12 years a slave
    Under Toya's harsh yoke... which last night he broke
    So now get ready you mother... he's gonna win Big Brother!

Not a f**kin hope in hell that he will win this.......or make a penny out of it either for that matter
    Sorry to disappoint :).