Forum Member
✭✭✭
https://instagram.com/p/3cB2JMKpd4/

Congrats :) to her and Matthew Wolfenden

Comments

• Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are obviously happy so congrats to them, just hope he doesn't have another one night stand!
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so happy for them, but also for myself and all the other viewers who will be glad to get a break from Resting Bitch Face:D. Also I hope this means they will back off the Debbie/Ross stuff since she has to be written out.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a cute picture.:)
  • DeputyGuttersonDeputyGutterson Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Also I hope this means they will back off the Debbie/Ross stuff since she has to be written out.

Or Ross knocks her up and the story goes on forever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Ross knocks her up and the story goes on forever.

NOOOOO! Please do not give the writers any ideas>:( Those two have zero chemistry. I wouldn't mind if she got pregnant by Pete and the two settled down into a happy married life.
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news. Say what you want about Debbie but Charley Webb is a lovely, beautiful woman, she dotes on her son and is a great mum. Congratulations to them all. Such a cute pic too!
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    https://instagram.com/p/3cB2JMKpd4/

Congrats :) to her and Matthew Wolfenden

oh lovely news, congratulations to them both

shame Debbie will disappear for a while but least we know ED will give her a good temp exit story
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are obviously happy so congrats to them, just hope he doesn't have another one night stand!

HE doesn't ??? One night ???

Duplicate - already in the Discussion thread.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOOOOO! Please do not give the writers any ideas>:( Those two have zero chemistry. I wouldn't mind if she got pregnant by Pete and the two settled down into a happy married life.
    You do watch this show right? :D:p
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I love hearing happy good news like this! :)

Cute picture.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    You do watch this show right? :D:p

LOL ok, short lived happy married life to be broken up by baby daddy number one....Andy Sugden. Honestly I don't care what happens as long as they keep Debbie away from Ross
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL ok, short lived happy married life to be broken up by baby daddy number one....Andy Sugden. Honestly I don't care what happens as long as they keep Debbie away from Ross
    I don't care what happens as long as they keep Debbie away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    HE doesn't ??? One night ???

Duplicate - already in the Discussion thread.

What??? Charley had an affair?? I thought Matthew shagged some random at a barbecue?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2468653/Emmerdales-Matthew-Wolfenden-cheated-Charley-Webb-engaged.html

There was also a rumour he had an affair with the girl who plays Priya.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craig_25 wrote: »
    What??? Charley had an affair?? I thought Matthew shagged some random at a barbecue?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2468653/Emmerdales-Matthew-Wolfenden-cheated-Charley-Webb-engaged.html

There was also a rumour he had an affair with the girl who plays Priya.
    She was first to stray.
  • Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    I thought they'd split up? fair play congrats to the Emmerdalians :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    She was first to stray.

Well I never knew that! Wow
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I didn't know they were back together. Congrats to them and their little boy.
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People should keep their noses out of other people's PRIVATE business. Unless you know them personally you do not know what happened.

Many congrats to Charley and Matt :)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they'd split up? fair play congrats to the Emmerdalians :cool:

Me too! I was wondering who the daddy was when I saw the thread title :blush::D I didn't know about any of the 'scandal' either. I must have been living under a rock, lol!

Well I'm glad they've worked through whatever problems they had and reunited as I always thought they made a nice couple and now they're having a sibling for Buster. Lovely stuff :)
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    People should keep their noses out of other people's PRIVATE business. Unless you know them personally you do not know what happened.

Well said star. Jeez, some people on here are like bloody vultures. >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Congrats to the pair of them, seem like a nice grounded couple, who like to keep Buster out of the spotlight as much as possible: ie this announcement isn't an OK exclusive...

Storyline-wise, I wonder if Twitter presence affects the announcement? Emma Atkins wasn't on Twitter, so wouldn't tweet about pregnancy, so it was fairly easy to keep her exit under wraps (although we'd all guessed) - I wonder if this means we'll have a bombshell exit (ie stunt death) or a "Debbie goes to prison for something nut job Emma does" or simply "Debbie goes to visit some long lost relative far away with the kids"
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats will miss Debbie
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray that means Debbie will be offscreen for about a year!

Why does David dress like a 18 year old?!
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I'll miss Debbie when she's written out! I like her scenes with Ross, I don't know why others don't. Congrats on new baby :)
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »

Especially since most of the so called gossip in this thread is made up of the usual tabloid made up crap, people round here will believe anything.