Options

The Little Mix Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Oh I forgot to say, I also had a Little Mix dream...about time as well! :p

I dreamt that I won a competition called "Hang out with Little Mix", it was basically a day out with the girls and you can imagine the fun of being with them! :D

ok your dream wins ;)

i would rather hang out with them instead of listening to their new single 2 months early lol ;)
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2nd March 2012

Facebook likes 247,830
    Twitter followers 663,963
    Youtube views Cannonball (audio version) 2,280,258
    Youtube views Cannonball (video) 2,581,539
    Youtube views Don't Let Go (week 7) 818,365
    Youtube views E.T. (week 4) 692,304
    Youtube views Empire State of Mind (final) 521,075
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I forgot to say, I also had a Little Mix dream...about time as well! :p

I dreamt that I won a competition called "Hang out with Little Mix", it was basically a day out with the girls and you can imagine the fun of being with them! :D

I'm going to force my brain into having a LM dream tonight ;) I want one! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_apple5 wrote: »
    I'm going to force my brain into having a LM dream tonight ;) I want one! :p

lol ;)

I remember last summer in college Capital FM was on and the DJ's were all going on about the "Summertime Ball"

http://www.capitalfm.com/summertime-ball/

It think it happens In May/June would be pretty epic if LM were one of the acts on the 2012 version :D
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    lol ;)

I remember last summer in college Capital FM was on and the DJ's were all going on about the "Summertime Ball"

http://www.capitalfm.com/summertime-ball/

It think it happens In May/June would be pretty epic if LM were one of the acts on the 2012 version :D

The Summertime Ball would be perfect promo if the single is out in May :D
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, it's all about my creativity :D

Well also to not rub it in, I also dreamt that I exchanged numbers with them all, but it would be a secret...and I dreamt that I gave Perrie a cheeky kiss as well before I had to go home. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, it's all about my creativity :D

Well also to not rub it in, I also dreamt that I exchanged numbers with them all, but it would be a secret...and I dreamt that I gave Perrie a cheeky kiss as well before I had to go home. ;)

#jealous ;) lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you click this link :http://comparemyradio.com/tracks/Little_Mix/Cannonball

It tells you the top 8 stations that have played Little Mix - Cannonball over the last 30 days,

Glide FM must be still loving it lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at that, think of how many plays LM will get once they release their own singles and albums...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at that, think of how many plays LM will get once they release their own singles and albums...

So you think Capital/R1 will playlist them?

Capital probably will. R1 dont play that many XF people's songs imo as the only one's I frequently hear when I listen to R1 are Olly, JLS and 1D.

Hopefully they do though as Chris Moyles played Cannonball a few times the week they were going for the #1 (12-18 Dec)
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    They are performing at Wembley tonight...where they formed and where they won the show :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are performing at Wembley tonight...where they formed and where they won the show :D

Yep :D

Bet their were brilliant as always!

Also I have E.T. By Katy Perry on my phone as well as LM's version and I have to say that Little Mix sing it better! :D
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A positive review by Daily Mail, who have changed their minds yet again :rolleyes::p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2110049/X-Factor-tour-2012-Little-Mix-reach-dizzying-heights-onstage.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Thanks Shaunna for this (she posted it on the MF) :)
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typical daily mail lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I call it the Daily Fail...cause that's what it is! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy #MixersMonday fellow Mixers! :D

Hopefully as a MM treat the girls post a vid telling us the lastest LM news!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I hope they'll do another Mixers Monday video, I'll be one of the first to see it...I hope... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I hope they'll do another Mixers Monday video, I'll be one of the first to see it...I hope... :)

Have they shown part 2 of the Q & A vid?

Tbh I think that will be it! :)

As they are in Dublin in Tuesday for the tour so tomorrow may be taken up with them travelling to Dublin and then rehearsing for it? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows and Dublin eh? I reckon Janet will be given a huge welcome, but I still have great hopes for LM storming it once again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MixersMonday this week was Backstage with Little Mix! at the X Factor Tour! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WVWCdsOmvvc

There's even a acapela (sp?) session of YGTL <3 Woo! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Girls Aloud are getting back together, sugababes version 1 is making music right now! And atomic kitten who are only well known for covering a previous girl group song are getting back together! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh all this has been inspired mostly by little mix winning x factor! Oh goody gosh I hope LM come up with some spectacular songs to outshine all these other girl groups! Apparantly atomic kitten are planning to get Kerry katona in the mix aswell to get more publicity!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Have they shown part 2 of the Q & A vid?

Tbh I think that will be it! :)

As they are in Dublin in Tuesday for the tour so tomorrow may be taken up with them travelling to Dublin and then rehearsing for it? :)

Yes as they are flying to Dublin today there is no time to film the usual MM vid, but I still really enjoyed todays behind the scenes esp singing to bananas...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I love how they used bananas as microphones :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over the past few weeks Jade has become my favourite Little Mixer :D

Also was funny in the vid when Leigh didn't know Jade was behind her and hit her lightly in the face lol, poor Jade :D
This discussion has been closed.