Emeli Sande age

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    I am more shocked at how old Carly Rae Jepsen is considering she looks like a teen and talks/sings like a toddler. What a shame for her though, there's no way anyone is going to take her seriously now as an adult artist.

Her Tug of War album was more of an adult album than Kiss, musically and lyrically. Tug of War and Bucket were my favourite releases from that era. Still shocked she is 27 though.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it isn't. I'm not saying she is but many others have been found to have a real age which differs to their celebrity age, like Nicki Minaj and Nicole Scherzinger for example.

Or the queen of showbiz age herself, sinnitta! :p
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Or the queen of showbiz age herself, sinnitta! :p

Are you daring to imply Sinitta is not 25?! :D
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you daring to imply Sinitta is not 25?! :D

PMSL :D I read a hilarious thread on here about sinittas age once and they came to the conclusion that she is, in fact, 65 (give or take a few years either way)
  • Options
    CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me its her articulate delivery, intelligence and personality that makes her seem older. A breath of fresh air in this modern pop world, to be honest
  • Options
    icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought initially that she was mid thirties and that it was great to see someone older achieving. . .She is 6 years younger than me. I haven't got a Brit award nor have I made an album but I do have a nice xmas jumper that I am unable to wear again until xmas.
  • Options
    Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the snoresome music she makes.
  • Options
    Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a poor mans Gabrielle
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adele and Taylor Swift are the same age, and I'd say Adele looks late 20s whereas Taylor looks more like 19.
    In that daily mail picture, Emeli really does look about 40...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carly Rae jepson is TWO YEARS older than emeli, and 3 years older than Adele :eek: :confused::D

Carly Rae Jepson's age will never not surprise me, i thought she was about 19 for so long :o
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    Carly Rae Jepson's age[...]i thought she was about 19 for so long :o

Most of us probably did!
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    PMSL :D I read a hilarious thread on here about sinittas age once and they came to the conclusion that she is, in fact, 65 (give or take a few years either way)

Oh dear that means she's essentially 15 years older than Simon...:eek: That's worse than Harry and Caroline.
  • Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if she stopped dressing in Granny clothes and stopped making music videos in black and white people wouldn't need to question her age.
  • Options
    Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Constant over-exposure plays merry Hell on the skin.