Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    sheer ones are the best!!

:D:D
  • howard hhoward h Posts: 23,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love women in tights, especially black ones.

Hold ups are very sexy too, but I cannot get excited over suspenders. They look unwieldy. Are they actually practical and comfy to wear?

Agree about tights - not so sure about hold-ups, suspenders are the most un-sexy and over-rated thing to hit the universe since the Spice Girls.

As a tranny, I would even baulk at wearing sussies. The bloke who invented them should be sent to the same jail as the bloke who invented trousers. off with their heads and their other bits!!!
  • I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    howard h wrote: »
    Agree about tights - not so sure about hold-ups, suspenders are the most un-sexy and over-rated thing to hit the universe since the Spice Girls.

As a tranny, I would even baulk at wearing sussies. The bloke who invented them should be sent to the same jail as the bloke who invented trousers. off with their heads and their other bits!!!

That's what I mean, they look like a right unwieldy contraption.

A female friend of mine had a lovely moment walking through a crowded street when one of her hold ups decided to simply give up. One up, one flapping around her ankle.
  • Enter_the_monkEnter_the_monk Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not totally convinced by hold ups.....but tights are good - dark ones and stockings are ok but they are not the be all and end all.....love well fitting tights......and i do prefer dark material than "flesh" colour....
  • jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tights while I know why women prefer them come a very poor last imo after stockings, hold ups and knee length socks.

The only problem with stockings is if a girl forgets to put her knickers on last. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    We all know all women forum users are sat at their computers dressed in their very best sussies stocking and basques

I like stockings for special occasions, but prefer long tanned bare legs the rest of the time
    Forum Member
    We all know all women forum users are sat at their computers dressed in their very best sussies stocking and basques

I like stockings for special occasions, but prefer long tanned bare legs the rest of the time

There's only 1 girl in my office and she wears trousers!
    Forum Member
    There's only 1 girl in my office and she wears trousers!

I have just spent a week in Rome. I noticed that the majority of Italian women wear fine hosiery. I'm assuming they were tights, I though it best not to go randomly lifting skirts to find out!

Italian women are very stylish indeed.

(trying to edit the message but somehow seemed to reply to my own!)
  • LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to buy some stockings. I seem to have lost most of mine, but still have the belt thingy. A cute black and purple number.

Anywhere selling them for not too much? I only have about £5 thanks to my lip gloss addiction :o
    Forum Member
    LnMidna wrote: »
    I want to buy some stockings. I seem to have lost most of mine, but still have the belt thingy. A cute black and purple number.

Anywhere selling them for not too much? I only have about £5 thanks to my lip gloss addiction :o

Try www.stockingshq.com
  • mulderscullymulderscully Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I always wear stockings, can't stanst tights, does anyone know where i can buy the little plastic clips that you use to fasten the stockings to the belt
    Forum Member
    I always wear stockings, can't stanst tights, does anyone know where i can buy the little plastic clips that you use to fasten the stockings to the belt

Just as above, have you tried www.stockingshq.com ?
  • LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my! So many pretty stockings :)
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hold-ups that i like on a woman.......:D......10/or /12...denier...:eek:
    Forum Member
    LnMidna wrote: »
    Oh my! So many pretty stockings :)

It is a very pleasant site to spend time on!
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There are tights for men on there.:confused:
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »

Are there?

I thought it was a sight solely for stockings and the 't' word is banned!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member

:eek::eek:
    Forum Member

They are French.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    LOL, XXXL stockings too, wonder who they are for! 'Er indoors uses that site for her purchases, but is weirded out by their forum. Specially the flashers' section.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dglondon wrote: »
    Ladies do you feel better in either??

tights are not nice, sussie are just nasty tacky to me

hold ups all the way!
    Forum Member
    tights are not nice, sussie are just nasty tacky to me

hold ups all the way!

Just don't have the same 'accident' like my friend did, with the unstable top, resulting in walking around Richmond with one dragging around her ankle! Poor girl!
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    1st aid for dodgy hold ups http://www.stockingshq.com/staysput-hold-up-gel-2033-0.html OH carries it in her handbag for the odd emergency. It works, she's only used it twice though. I think you might need to use it more if you buy asda own brand hold ups, or if you put fabric conditioner in the wash.