Options

what's wrong with Farah?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,880
Forum Member
✭✭
i bought a nice Farah shirt the other day from a department store, but a friend commented that Farah is an uncool label for older men.

really? :confused:

anyway i don't care i like it :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Farah had a revival a while ago due to Jarvis Cocker, not sure if it is that cool, but there is nothing wrong with it at all. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when I think of Farah, I kinda think of golf slacks.

but who cares? if you like it, then wear it. Just tell them its anti-fashion....then you're dead cool! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or i could be becoming fuddy duddy as i get older :o

i also bought a Wolsey :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darkpaw wrote: »
    or i could be becoming fuddy duddy as i get older :o

i also bought a Wolsey :)

isnt that a classic car from the '60's? :)

in which case, Farah is perfect. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whirliegig wrote: »
    isnt that a classic car from the '60's? :)

no that's Wolseley ;)

i've only heard of them from Enid Blyton books :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My motto is I wear what I like, not what other people like. When they're paying for it, they've got a say in my clothes & not before - as long as they're clean, fit & cover the essential areas I really don't care what other people think of them. :)

I bought a stunning coat the other day in a charity shop - there's not a thing wrong with it (it really does look brand new) & it only cost me £15. I've never seen anyone else in one remotely like it, so that makes it "classic" in my eyes, & I'll get loads of wear out of it because I won't be wearing it with fashion trends in mind. I hate buying something that you then see loads of people wearing - it might make you look fashionable, but it's not exactly showing any individualism is it? OP, wear what you like & what you feel comfortable in. :)
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Who cares really if a piece of clothing is cool or uncool... if you like it and feel comfortable in it, wear it! ignore the friend.

Does it have Farah all over the top, if not, how will anyone know what brand it is. I had not even heard of the label until this topic.

Like someone mentioned, say anti fashion and it will be cool to all the hipster people who have nothing better to worry about.

:)