Options

Ronnies Hairstyle on EE

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey all.:)

Does anyone know how to do ronnies hairstyle on The wedding episode of eastenders??

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows. :)

Comments

• Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Sorry no, but it was really nice. A lot nicer than Roxy's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking how lovely it was. I also want to know where those bridesmaid dresses were from!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was thinking how lovely it was. I also want to know where those bridesmaid dresses were from!

Same! My aunty was saying how she would love her bridesmaids in something similar.
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,169
    Forum Member
    I think you just need to set the hair on big rollers, then finger comb for soft waves, then brush to the side and stick in a clip.

The dress looked vintage Monsoon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking it may have been Karen Millen!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want my hair like that for school prom lol! i love the colour of her hair aswell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've found out it was from oli.com but it was last seasons stock so it is no longer possible to buy it.
  • Options
    shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've found out it was from oli.com but it was last seasons stock so it is no longer possible to buy it.

You're correct. I bought this dress (minus the cap sleeves/shrug that Ronnie & Roxy wore) from Oli last August for a wedding. I was jumping about like a mad wife pointing at the telly cos they were wearing my dress!! I've just gone online to look and it's no longer available... I wonder how EE got their hands on them then? Maybe bought them a while ago?

Ronnie's hair looked like it had been swept into a side ponytail and held with a clip, and then loosely curled using either tongs or ghd's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Someone said that they got theirs in the xmas sale so maybe they picked them up then cheap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was randomly googling, found this image and thought it might help! Looks like she's having her hair done for the scene...
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00719/Ronnie_380x223_719991a.jpg