Accessory/Shoe Advice

Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi folks

I have bought this dress for a night out but not sure what kind/colour accessories to go for ... anybody mind suggesting for me?

Cheers :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    That is a gorgeous dress! How long is it? I'm looking for something for a work christmas meal, but don't want something to short....

Sorry for the lack of advice!
  • Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    That is a gorgeous dress! How long is it? I'm looking for something for a work christmas meal, but don't want something to short....

Sorry for the lack of advice!

I can find out for you if you want (PM me if so), however I guess it also depends on how tall you are!

I am only 5ft 1, so I am happy that it is not too long!
  • broonalebroonale Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    Simply adorable that dress. I'd love something like that myself, and not a bad price too. Time for a visit to my local branch of Peacocks me thinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DELETED. Duplicate post - darn pesky internet playing up!
    Forum Member
    I can find out for you if you want (PM me if so), however I guess it also depends on how tall you are!

I am only 5ft 1, so I am happy that it is not too long!

Thank you, but i'm off on a shopping trip tomorrow anyway so i'll just nip into the Peacocks and try it out for myself!

I'm 5ft 7, so i fear it may be a little shorter on me! However, it may still be a good investment even if it is too short for my works do!

What kind of night out are you planning on wearing this too? Is it clubbing, pubs or something a little more serene? Trying to think of accessories now...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, but i'm off on a shopping trip tomorrow anyway so i'll just nip into the Peacocks and try it out for myself!

I'm 5ft 7, so i fear it may be a little shorter on me! However, it may still be a good investment even if it is too short for my works do!

What kind of night out are you planning on wearing this too? Is it clubbing, pubs or something a little more serene? Trying to think of accessories now...

Am going out with girlies for friends Birthday in a fortnight. Not clubbing, just to a 70s/80s bar.
    Forum Member
    I quite like these shoes to go with it... either in black or the charcoal would go well? Or are they too high?

You don't necessarily have to go to Peacocks for shoes too, just using them because i'm already on the site! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like these shoes to go with it... either in black or the charcoal would go well? Or are they too high?

You don't necessarily have to go to Peacocks for shoes too, just using them because i'm already on the site! :D

The higher the shoe the better!!!! Actually I must admit I have been looking at those shoes.... along with these.
    Forum Member
    I must admit, i'm not a huge fan of shoes like that... however, those are actually really nice! Bargain too by the looks of it. Either of those shoes would look good with that dress.

Asda can really be a great place to get shoes and clothes from, they shock me!
  • clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    New Look have some nice shoes
    These caught my eye.

I've linked to the black ones but they do gold ones too (well description says gold but pic looks silver)- they'd be pretty fab in a 70s/80s bar!
    Don;t think you need any other accessories with that dress- just a bag I'd say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarribo wrote: »
    New Look have some nice shoes
    These caught my eye.

I've linked to the black ones but they do gold ones too (well description says gold but pic looks silver)- they'd be pretty fab in a 70s/80s bar!
    Don;t think you need any other accessories with that dress- just a bag I'd say.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh nice!
  • clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh nice!

I feel dizzy just looking at them- I can't do high heels :o
    Forum Member
    Oooh those glittery shoes are lovely!

Just bought that dress today, i'm still undecided as to whether i can wear it out for work or not. As the back is quite low, and it's verging on the too short for work. To make it look a little less dressy, i'm thinking of wearing some black boots and getting some sparkly tights. Is there anything that can be done to make the back seem a little less plunging?
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest trends suggest something like these.
  • broonalebroonale Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    Oh my... The shoes just get better..... Love 'em. They may be tricky to walk in at times, but are super gorgeous and 5" isn't a problem with me sometimes. ... Unless I've had a few, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest trends suggest something like these.

*sigh*.... I love them..............................