Options

Bachelor

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Glad he got rid of Morgan/Abby, but would have swapped Layla for Zivelle, she was so sweet and lovely, it was great for her family to talk to him and see what they thought. I think Carrie-anne's stringing him along.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I preferred Layla with the darkish/red hair she had in Xfactor.

I don't think she's a WAG in the making, she was with Simon for like 6 years and he cheated on her with one of the TOWIE girls.

She's pretty much given up trying to make a career in the music industry herself (she also made the final 50 of the first pop idol but was disqualified after some girls in her school grassed her up as only being 15, when the limit was 16), and instead has good songwriting contacts which mean she's able to do what she loves and make a bit of money from it, before she deleted her twitter, she was working a bit in a modelling agency (may have been the agency that signed her when she was a teenager).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Layla takes after her dad it seems, she got this beautiful exotic look and then has this cheap blonde dye job, it doesn't really suit her.
  • Options
    princesarock12princesarock12 Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted for Zivile, she was my favourite. I was glad Morgan went though, she should have went weeks ago!

I definitely think Layla will win now, April will go next (dull as dishwater!), then it'll be a big drama between Layla and Carrieanne.

How scary was Carrieanne's mum!!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    Did anybody ever see a series similar to the Bachelor but it was about a fake millionaire?

I vaguely remember that one, though I don't really remember watching it lol

Does anyone else remember another version where it was a girl doing the choosing, however, half the men were straight and the other half were gay, but she didn't know that half of them were gay, and if she chose one of the gay men, as 'the one', at the end, then instead of her winning both the man, and the money, I think it was £100,000, then the guy would win it.

And yep, she ended up choosing one of the gay men :D

I can't remember what it was called, but I think there was only one series. Shame, because it was quite good!

ETA. Just did a google search for it and found it on wiki, I got the fact wrong that she knew some of them were gay, but here it is, under the USA version http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_It_Straight
  • Options
    mizfiestamizfiesta Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Layla is a dead cert to win.

I think Gavin had pretty much made his mind up after the first rose ceremony but with the offer of multiple dating with everyone's blessing? Whose going to turn that down.

He's kept CA as I think he basically he wants a s*** at her and I wouldn't be surprised if he has already sealed that deal.

April is still in as the producers have probably advised him to keep at least one 'nice girl' in.

He's made a bit of an ass of himself in my opinion with his choice of women who are as far removed from wholesome as you can get. I have enjoyed watching every minute of it mind you!

The poor guy is going to end up regretting losing the nice girls like Ziville, Georgie etc and I wouldn't wonder that he might hook up with one of them later on when he's he's been burnt from Leyla.

Oh and can I say, if he does pick CA, I will give up watching tv for ever! :confused: That girl is TROUBLE!
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I predict Layla will be the winner.

post dated August 20th - a very astute prediction Super.. looks like you are going ot be right...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SoapyJo wrote: »
    I vaguely remember that one, though I don't really remember watching it lol

Does anyone else remember another version where it was a girl doing the choosing, however, half the men were straight and the other half were gay, but she didn't know that half of them were gay, and if she chose one of the gay men, as 'the one', at the end, then instead of her winning both the man, and the money, I think it was £100,000, then the guy would win it.

And yep, she ended up choosing one of the gay men :D

I can't remember what it was called, but I think there was only one series. Shame, because it was quite good!

ETA. Just did a google search for it and found it on wiki, I got the fact wrong that she knew some of them were gay, but here it is, under the USA version http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_It_Straight

There's deffo something psychological in that. Lots of women fall for gay men because they are so nice and understanding of women's problems. Bit of a bummer, eh (ooops..)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mizfiesta wrote: »
    1. April is still in as the producers have probably advised him to keep at least one 'nice girl' in.

2. Oh and can I say, if he does pick CA, I will give up watching tv for ever! :confused: That girl is TROUBLE!

1. yes, that's probably very true
    2. Trouble! Talk about immature, shallow, ooh look at me I'm so wonderful - gaahhdd, as you say, it all reflects on HIM, what a walley!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add in a shot for everytime he says 'I have feelings for her/you' OR 'I am attracted to her/you', then we will be legless before the first break :D
    Right, you're on :p
    count me in for this :)

i missed it friday, just caught up there....thats his final 3??

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    mizfiestamizfiesta Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Add in a shot for everytime he says 'I have feelings for her/you' OR 'I am attracted to her/you', then we will be legless before the first break :D

...and another shot when he says he's in "a world of pain". Aye right Gavin. Having the pick of a bunch of money grabbers, erm I mean lovely ladies, must be painful mind you. Eejit!
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »
    He's cheated on her too...

Very good point indeed!
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    Did anybody ever see a series similar to the Bachelor but it was about a fake millionaire?

I vaguely recall that one. I think it was called Joe Millionaire....a US series.
  • Options
    kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening folks :D

Is it the final tonight?
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kyresa wrote: »

Is it the final tonight?

Hi! Think it must be....
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise this thread was here. I have been posting on the one in Showbiz. This has somehow become my tv highlight of the week and I know I should hate it!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member

Is it the final tonight?

Evening! :D

Is everyone ready for tonight's episode of the Carrianne show lol.

I thought it was the final but just looked at my TV guide and it says 9 of 10. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    I didn't realise this thread was here. I have been posting on the one in Showbiz. This has somehow become my tv highlight of the week and I know I should hate it!!

Same here! It's such a pile of poo but I look forward to it... dunno why!:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    funkycub wrote: »

I think this show is a lot of folks' guilty pleasure! :o:D
  • Options
    kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh look at the ungrateful CA... whine whine whine..
    If this was really the man of your dreams you wouldn't care where you were as long as you were spending time with him!
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh no, is it really the final episode?

It can't end!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this was really the man of your dreams you wouldn't care where you were as long as you were spending time with him!

The only person Carrianne is into is Carianne!
    It wouldn't matter much who she was with as long as she is having a good time. Money and fame would help though!:mad:
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find this show very odd and a bit depressing, a bunch of fame hungry women chasing after a brain dead but physically attractive rugby player.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    allie4 wrote: »
    The only person Carrianne is into is Carianne!
    It wouldn't matter much who she was with as long as she is having a good time. Money and fame would help though!:mad:

It's soooo frustrating, the only person who cannot see straight through her is Gavin!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    I find this show very odd and a bit depressing, a bunch of fame hungry women chasing after a brain dead but physically attractive rugby player.

They're ALL brain dead!
    I quite agree - it's also toe-curlingly embarrassing ..... and yet.... I WATCH!!!