Options

British Sitcoms, can you name the one off names?

OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
Forum Member
✭✭
For those of you who are as fanatical about Sitcoms as I am, I wanna play a game!

Below are 9 names mentioned only once in popular sitcoms. Can you remember who these people are and in what sitcom they appeared/were mentioned in? One however is not a sitcom character. Can you name all the 9 characters along with the one false name and for a bonus bonus point, who is the false name??

1) Kevin Trench
2) Jason Hodder
3) Tristian Campbell
4) Liam Trotter
5) Heidi Honeycomb
6) The Great Raymondo
7) Declin Pipkin
8) Brett Clemence
9) Harry Coyle
10) Sandra Bessink

Good luck and no cheating =D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    The only one I recognise is Sandra Bessink who I think was known as 'Sandy Scissors' in the Royle Family. ( I think she was a hairdresser)

I don't think she appeared in the show, though, just got a mention from Denise
  • Options
    darnall42darnall42 Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the great raymondo from OFAH (Jolly boys Outing)
  • Options
    kingofcakeskingofcakes Posts: 2,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tristan Campbell was the producer from Songs of Praise on the Vicar of Dibley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any more? :D
  • Options
    billyboy789billyboy789 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, too obscure for me, for Rainmen everywhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll give the correct answers at half past =D
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    For those of you who are as fanatical about Sitcoms as I am, I wanna play a game!

Below are 9 names mentioned only once in popular sitcoms. Can you remember who these people are and in what sitcom they appeared/were mentioned in? One however is not a sitcom character. Can you name all the 9 characters along with the one false name and for a bonus bonus point, who is the false name??

1) Kevin Trench
    2) Jason Hodder
    3) Tristian Campbell - Vicar of Dibley ??
    4) Liam Trotter
    5) Heidi Honeycomb
    6) The Great Raymondo - The great OFAH
    7) Declin Pipkin
    8) Brett Clemence - this is annoying because it's on the tip of my Tongue!!! Someone put me out of my misery.
    9) Harry Coyle
    10) Sandra Bessink - The Royle Family

Someone help with number 8!! I've tried my best!
  • Options
    LpfsoxLpfsox Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    was Heidi Honeycomb in Gimme Gimme Gimme?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi Honeycomb from gimme gimme gimme (played by sue pollard :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Farher Harry coyle from father ted ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

1) Kevin Trench
    2) Jason Hodder
    3) Tristian Campbell
    4) Liam Trotter
    5) Heidi Honeycomb
    6) The Great Raymondo
    7) Declin Pipkin
    8) Brett Clemence
    9) Harry Coyle
    10) Sandra Bessink

Correct answers

1) Kevin Trench - My Hero - A vicious reporter that tracked Thermo Man back home to print several slanderous stories about Thermo Man's sex life.

2) Jason Hodder - My Family - Michael's school bully whom tipped custard over him. Ben was jealous of his father's profession (Doctor) after Michael said Ben was a failed Doctor.

3) Tristian Campbell - VOD - As stated above, producer of Songs of Praise who Geraldine had a crush on

4) Liam Trotter - The duff entry. A fooballer who plays for Millwall.

5) Heidi Honeycomb - Gimme Gimme Gimme - As stated above, Tom's singing teacher.

6) The Great Raymondo - OFAH - As stated above, Raquel's gay landlord and magiction.

7) Declin Pipkin - Little Britain - Andy's brother who often phones to check on him

8) Brett Clemence - The Inbetweeners- The name of a man who Jay has the ID of and poses as in order to get served at the Black Horse.

9) Harry Coyle - Father Ted - As stated above

10) Sandra Bessink - The Royal Family - As stated abve.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting the answers. I would never have guessed most of them :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    The only one I think I can get is Liam Trotter, Only Fools And Horses. Or is that too easy? And I didn't look at only else's answers honest!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only one I think I can get is Liam Trotter, Only Fools And Horses. Or is that too easy? And I didn't look at only else's answers honest!

I know cos you're wrong =p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi honeycombe in gimme gimme gimme :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS7W1zSuqug
  • Options
    GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only one I remembered was The Great Raymondo. Proof that I've got such a bad memory wouldn't normally bother me, but I only saw the episode of The Inbetweeners where Jay had a fake ID (and a fake Aussie accent!) last night. On the bright side, at least having a bad memory is something I can forget about quickly :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the only one I remembered was The Great Raymondo. Proof that I've got such a bad memory wouldn't normally bother me, but I only saw the episode of The Inbetweeners where Jay had a fake ID (and a fake Aussie accent!) last night. On the bright side, at least having a bad memory is something I can forget about quickly :)

I just remember the Jay fake ID thing because the barman sounded a lot like Jack Branning from EastEnders/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    I know cos you're wrong =p
    You know what? I was thinking of Del's son, but it's Damian, isn't it? Not Liam!