• nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so when WAS Macs diagnosed???
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so when WAS Macs diagnosed???

I guess he had to go to therapy right after the court case. Interesting he said he could have infected Scott, but he still seems to believe it was from Scott he talked about going to the police right after the rape and getting a vaccination.

I know that he could have gotten it anywhere, but it really makes sense that it was Scott. I would think that's the most high risk activity Macs was involved with. He was cut and bruised after the rape and that would make transmission more likely. If Sioned calms down maybe she will realize that.

I still think something is likely going to go bad here... with Macs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that makes no sense- wasn't the court case September/October of the same year? that's not six months so he wouldn't have thought it was scott, like you say he's a maths teacher so it would have to be viable it was scott.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that makes no sense- wasn't the court case September/October of the same year? that's not six months so he wouldn't have thought it was scott, like you say he's a maths teacher so it would have to be viable it was scott.

They change the timeline on that all the time. I would have to say that he still thinks its Scott. With the other storylines going on that's what makes sense.

Garry and Sheryl were incredible tonight. I can't wait to see what happens there. But it got me thinking that Scott really of all the characters did just walk away from any responsibility. Kevin we now know has at least had some punishment. Moc and Gwyneth are still characters so there is still possibilities there. But Scott with not being a character and Macs maybe leaving, Izzy leaving him would be all the punishment he will ever have. That's not a good ending, Macs having all the blame and Scott having none. That can't be it, Macs has had Hep B for years Scott had nothing to do with it everyone hates Macs and blames him for all their problems and Scott is on a beach somewhere enjoying himself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its the timeline change that's bugging me- we know it was 6 months (at least that's what I thought those medical sites said) at least after the rape so why are they changing the timeline??

In an odd way Scotts punishment was his guilt, you could tell it had ate him up. He definitely deserved more punishment but he has to live with that and sometimes the not being punished when you're guilty and feel guilty is worse- think being a killer and just wanting it out there and to be punished to feel free. But personally I think he should have been hit with an iron as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the timeline change that's bugging me- we know it was 6 months (at least that's what I thought those medical sites said) at least after the rape so why are they changing the timeline??

In an odd way Scotts punishment was his guilt, you could tell it had ate him up. He definitely deserved more punishment but he has to live with that and sometimes the not being punished when you're guilty and feel guilty is worse- think being a killer and just wanting it out there and to be punished to feel free. But personally I think he should have been hit with an iron as well.

Yeah but the timeline seems to change from episode to episode. Macs did say if he reported the rape right away he could have had a vaccination and he wouldn't have it. Then he said he didn't know when he got it he could have even given it to Scott.

This is an odd storyline to me, yes Scott did seem guilty, but even in his guilt he was threatening. Such as breaking into Macs house and threating people with a knife, I got the sense of him being out of control. His being free made me uncomfortable when I saw that episode where he confessed. I didn't get the impression that his guilt would make anyone safe. So what are they doing here... I really don't like Macs is evil and completely at fault. Macs is just as bad as Scott, chose the right victim and you can go on with your life. So Scott does win?

How is Sheryl more sympathetic? I guess she is supposed to be. She's never been a really good person either. At least I haven't thought of her that way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure it wasn't meant to be but I found the whole putting Kevin in the boot of the car hysterical....his legs sticking out while Sheryl was freaking out!!! I was laughing so hard......!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jk1978 wrote: »
    Im sure it wasn't meant to be but I found the whole putting Kevin in the boot of the car hysterical....his legs sticking out while Sheryl was freaking out!!! I was laughing so hard......!

I am on pins and needles to find out what happens there. So he's been hit in the back of the head. Wasn't a head injury what caused his stroke? Is that going to be a factor in the storyline later?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott threatened them with a knife???? Missed that bit.

I just want to hug Macs- crying man, my Achilles heel. I just want Macs to face up to it, it is hard but he has to in order to move on, at the moment its just poisoning him from the inside. Someone needs to take him and shake him and tell him, its Ok to feel how he does, its Ok to lash out and that hes not at fault. Has anyone actually done that? Everyones just treated him weird or felt pity for him. No-one wants that. I know everyone acts differently, but I think the key thing is no-one wants pity, which is what he kept getting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott threatened them with a knife???? Missed that bit.

I just want to hug Macs- crying man, my Achilles heel. I just want Macs to face up to it, it is hard but he has to in order to move on, at the moment its just poisoning him from the inside. Someone needs to take him and shake him and tell him, its Ok to feel how he does, its Ok to lash out and that hes not at fault. Has anyone actually done that? Everyones just treated him weird or felt pity for him. No-one wants that. I know everyone acts differently, but I think the key thing is no-one wants pity, which is what he kept getting.

Yes Sion tried to pay Scott to leave. Which he wouldn't do because he was so in love with Izzy. Scott tried to tell Sion Macs was the same as him because of Izzy. Sion wouldn't accept that so Scott pulled out a knife and was waving it around. I think in order to get Sion to hurt him. Told Sion Macs begged for his mother. Scott scares me to death, my impression of him is that if you set him off someone could get hurt. Yes he feels guilty afterwards, but he isn't in control. Just like punching Iolo in the face was probably not on purpose.

Yeah it should be Sion who is there for Macs but in the last year he really hasn't been.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes think Britt is better at being a parent to Macs then Sion
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    britt would sort macs out straight away
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sometimes think Britt is better at being a parent to Macs then Sion

I think so too especially right now. I have always thought what made Macs so messed up after Scott left was the knowledge that he let him go and he is a very dangerous person. That would eat me up. I understand why Macs couldn't face it, but at the same time someone like Scott free puts others in danger.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I know what you mean, you cant help but think what if he attacks someone else? and then you think, well I didn't stop him when I had the chance so it would be my fault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there more to come with Arwen
    June 26th:When Ed reaches breaking point, he sacks Gemma - she has a plan to be reinstated, but will it work? Jinx starts to lose patience with the medical team treating Arwen.

June 27th: The time comes for Cadno to tell Anti Marian the truth about Eifion's relationship with Sioned. Jinx and Ffion go for a relaxing night out but the only thing on both their minds is Arwen.

Now that Macs is gone and we know Arwen isn't sick because of him do we find out more about Ffion and Jinx's family. Maybe even a dna test?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its just a parenting thing that theyre worried though the one from the day before is a bit intriguing- why is Jinx frustrated?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its just a parenting thing that theyre worried though the one from the day before is a bit intriguing- why is Jinx frustrated?

Have no idea, but I hope maybe we eventually learn more about Jinx and Ffion's family. I wish they would do a dna test and Macs would not be the father. I think Jinx and Ffion's storyline is more interesting without Macs and the Whites. I also think Macs is more interesting without Ffion and Jinx. The writers are trying to force some relationship on us between Macs and Ffion that I never saw.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's annoying when that happens. How did Britt and Sion get together out of interest? and how did Gwyneth and Garry end up with a child?? I thought he'd always been smitten with sheryl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's annoying when that happens. How did Britt and Sion get together out of interest? and how did Gwyneth and Garry end up with a child?? I thought he'd always been smitten with sheryl

frannyd is the one to answer this. But I believe that Gwyneth had breast cancer beat it, left for a while and had a one night stand with Garry and became pregnant. You know those old episodes from 2009 I watched, there is a bit where Gwyneth and Sheryl are talking about Gwyneth being pregnant in those. You might want to check those out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the spoiler clips for next week are up on the BBC site
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01bds9m

It looks really interesting especially between Sheryl and Debbie.

After last night I am not sure what I think should happen here... this is going to be an interesting storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they turning Kevin into a bad guy now.
    I liked his character and do not agree with them suddenly turning Kevin bad.
    The actor who plays him is quite dishy though, more scenes with him topless and also a couple of topless Garry scenes will be great
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Macs to look at myself if I had to choose someone. Eiffion has something about him aswell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer Macs to look at myself if I had to choose someone. Eiffion has something about him aswell.

Ed's good looking as well.
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Macs is gone driven out of the village by a bunch of hypocrites
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Macs is gone driven out of the village by a bunch of hypocrites

Thought so I assume Gaynor had major role in this.
This discussion has been closed.