Given that BB's interference has caused massive rows....

Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
Forum Member
✭✭
...that have made Callum, Gina and Hazel all snap....isn't it a testament to Dexter cool head that the ony footage they got out of him then they did the same to him was a whinge and going to bed early?

He knows BB's game and he won't rise to it when the others have all fallen.

Dexter for the win :cool:

Comments

• atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...that have made Callum, Gina and Hazel all snap....isn't it a testament to Dexter cool head that the ony footage they got out of him then they did the same to him was a whinge and going to bed early?

Dexter is the best housemate to watch by far....the girls are amateurs! He is loving the self destruction of every girl in there right now :D
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Dexters very clever he knows whats going on and watches them all implode, he could have had a word with Gina and calmed her down if he cared about her but he knows she is shafting herself and hoping she gets evicted because that's another fave out the way and hes a little closer to winning. His friend said he had another phase to his plan and I think this is it.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    Dexters very clever he knows whats going on and watches them all implode, he could have had a word with Gina and calmed her down if he cared about her but he knows she is shafting herself and hoping she gets evicted because that's another fave out the way and hes a little closer to winning. His friend said he had another phase to his plan and I think this is it.

Maybe his 3 stages were to stir things up first, get people to trust him second & then the final stage when the numbers have dwindled down...to show the real Dexter! Who knows :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member

Spot on!! :)
    aggielane wrote: »

I think Gina is a very strong minded young lady and I doubt that anything Dexter said to her would "calm her down" when she is going off on a rant. If anything, it would have possibly made things even worse. Anyway, what is wrong with Dexter wanting his competition out of the way? There is nothing sinister about it, this is a game show after all ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notice a pattern? every week someone gets the hate and gets evicted? this week its hazel last callum. its revolting these tasks are meant to do this.
    saying that and the fact dexter has not fallen for it does not mean he should win he is just a lot cleverer than the rest
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Spot on!! :)

I think Gina is a very strong minded young lady and I doubt that anything Dexter said to her would "calm her down" when she is going off on a rant. If anything, it would have possibly made things even worse. Anyway, what is wrong with Dexter wanting his competition out of the way? There is nothing sinister about it, this is a game show after all ;)

I didnt say there was anything wrong with it just observing what I think he is doing.