i think simon cowell.........

puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
Forum Member
✭✭✭
is coming on digital spy forums and starting anti matt threads

seriously as a newcomer to this forum ( and a matt fan, but also liking rebecca) i have never seen so many anti matt threads, to the point im thinking its got to be coming from the staff of SC and/or cheryl, everybody i know thinks matt is a fantastic singer , but its not reflected on this forum .

even allowing for people to have their favs its fishy

Comments

• rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How new are you to the forum?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he posts regularly in Advice Forum but just lurks here. :cool:
  • LolWtfLolWtf Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, you should have seen the threads about Danyl last year, or Diana the year before.

I think it's actually quite tame this year lol.
  • puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    last few days rb and im wondering why im asked that twice in so many days lol

yes im totally new to digital spy, no i dont lie, no i dont have a hidden agenda, ive been on aol for 12 years , im a regular user of the life over 40 chat rooms as cazpumpkin, im happily married, 3 kids and a cat and im a part time cleaner

satisfied :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X Factor forum gets worse and worse the closer to the final you get.

There was the Leon v Rhydian fall out.

The Diana, Eggnog, and JLS v Alex stuff.

Then last year we had the Danyl stuff, the Lloyd stuff and the Jedward stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't mention Eddie Munster. :eek:
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who are the fans he talks to every week that he referred to in the press conference. 'Fess up, which one of you is SC!
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

seriously as a newcomer to this forum ( and a matt fan, but also liking rebecca) i have never seen so many anti matt threads, to the point im thinking its got to be coming from the staff of SC and/or cheryl, everybody i know thinks matt is a fantastic singer , but its not reflected on this forum .

I think Simon has better things to do them com on here now Cher snr on the other hand Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:D
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when you thought the conspiracies couldn’t get any more ridiculous
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In the word(s) of Cher, Hmmmmmmmmmm. I reckon you are Dannii Minogue. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Just when you thought the conspiracies couldn’t get any more ridiculous

You would say that. It is well known round here that you are Phil Edgar Jones!! :eek:
    :D:D:D
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    last few days rb and im wondering why im asked that twice in so many days lol

yes im totally new to digital spy, no i dont lie, no i dont have a hidden agenda, ive been on aol for 12 years , im a regular user of the life over 40 chat rooms as cazpumpkin, im happily married, 3 kids and a cat and im a part time cleaner

satisfied :)

Cool the reason I asked because Anti-Matt threads have been going on this board since November so the past few days are nothing. It's just because they are really only four people to talk about now.
  • puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh yeh ...doh! im stupid i never thoughtof that rb :p