Options

Katie Price to marry for the third time

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
Forum Member
✭✭✭
just how many time does she want to win "Celebrity Mother of the Year"?

[news]Katie Price engaged to Leandro Penna[/news]

Comments

• Options
    lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a flying f***?

Not I.

P.s. I came in here just to say the f-word. Just in case someone says "you must have cared, you replied to the thread'. :D
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This should be in Showbiz, not that anyone in there probably gives a flying f--k either :D
  • Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mods please move to showbiz.
    ..actually delete it instead.

thanks,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seven
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what the connection between getting married and being a celebrity mum is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone else stupid enough to marry her? Sigh. Or desperate enough for publicity that they will attach themselves to that woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    The marriage will last just long enough for him to learn English, and then realise she's a bloody awful person. :)
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they both **** off to Argentina permanently.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tangsman wrote: »
    Hope they both **** off to Argentina permanently.

I doubt they'd allow her residency.

She can settle in the Falklands though ....;)
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt they'd allow her residency.

She can settle in the Falklands though ....;)

I think they`d rather have the Argentinians :D
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she will end up marrying all her life until she learns how to treat men didn't she dump him by a translater.
    he's only staying with her for the fame when she gets fed up with him that will be it can't stand her anymore.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    [/B]

I think they`d rather have the Argentinians :D

lol, :D. You're probably right!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wrong thread - deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    all these negative opinions about Katie getting married for a third time... well am happy to see it's a different case on twitter with the majority, yes the majority wishing her and Leo well.

i do hope it works out for Katie this time, for her and the kids sake. Everyone deserves to be happy.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all these negative opinions about Katie getting married for a third time... well am happy to see it's a different case on twitter with the majority, yes the majority wishing her and Leo well.

i do hope it works out for Katie this time, for her and the kids sake. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Think it depends who you are following. ;)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The marriage will last just long enough for him to learn English, and then realise she's a bloody awful person. :)
    Google translate can handle most languages! He's not some naif with no access to social media or the internet. Like all KP's husbands, Leandro knows EXACTLY what he's getting and what he stands to gain until he becomes the next ex.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder how long itll last 5 mins
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Think she'll find the going rate for selling the so called exclusive rights to her wedding, will be a fraction of what she got last time. One wonders whether her and her lackies around her, are bringing in enough money to keep the overall payroll running without dipping into her previous earnings.

Those poor kids and as others comment there's monies in making babies to keep the ball rolling. So Leo "love of my life" (circa 2012) get to it.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    I thought she stated she wasn't going to get married again? On Lee Mack's All Star Cast. (Which I was watching for him, BTW! Not Katie Price!)
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good look to her :)

Yes it may fail, but I wouldnt wish failure upon her.
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The unfortunate impression I get is that Katie is one of those gals who needs to have a man to feel whole. She seems to have always been in a relationship. This is so sad. She should consider her children; how many father figures are they going to be subjected to? I used to believe that she was a strong woman but, if she was, she wouldn't need to have a man in her life.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems like she's back in the spotlight then.
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's hoping to be up there with Gabor, Taylor and Collins. That's for racking up the most husbands, not for any acting talent.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    louise1966 wrote: »
    The unfortunate impression I get is that Katie is one of those gals who needs to have a man to feel whole. She seems to have always been in a relationship. This is so sad. She should consider her children; how many father figures are they going to be subjected to? I used to believe that she was a strong woman but, if she was, she wouldn't need to have a man in her life.

I'm not so sure it's because she actually needs a man - more like she doesn't want to be seen without one because that wouldn't be good for her image. She doesn't want to be seen as a woman who can't get one.

And there are some people who actually believe that her marrying teaches her children about commitment.
  • Options
    Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rather than create a new thread....

I was in my favourite shop Home Bargains today and saw Katie's pink bottled shampoo etc on the shelf for £1!!! I never even knew she had a shampoo range out.

For those that don't know, Home Bargains buys stuff at a cheap price and sells it on. More often than not, stuff that is not selling in the High Street.

So, she's got bras etc in the cheap Store 21 and now her shampoo range in Home Bargains - what a brilliant businesswoman she is :rolleyes: