Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 8)

Comments

• TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    SICK TO DEATH of the Charleze Theron Dior advert.. always on. Infact I bet it`s on now :mad:

I'm with you on that. I'm seeing it at least 5 times a day just now:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiwttmos wrote: »
    I'm with you on that. I'm seeing it at least 5 times a day just now:mad:

I noticed that as well
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sentenza wrote: »
    Thomas cook encouraging people to vandalise coaches for an extra bit of holiday ...wait till the Turkish police turn up and give you the Midnight Express experience if you do it there and then you'll be sorry.

He must realise his mistake because he decides to end it all by throwing himself face first into the swimming pool :D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The LadyLucks advert - TOO MUCH SCREECHING!:mad:

The Ladbrokes advert - Sick of hearing the man shouting everywhere!:sleep:

The HMV advert - All eyes on us! All eyes on us!

The new compare advert!
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    The LadyLucks advert - TOO MUCH SCREECHING!:mad:

The Ladbrokes advert - Sick of hearing the man shouting everywhere!:sleep:

The HMV advert - All eyes on us! All eyes on us!

The new compare advert!

When I first heard that song by Will.I.Am and Britney I thought it would never get any airplay, it's everywhere now :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The stupid peugeot advert that shows a man who has lost his cat, and is frantically searching for it in the rain, only for them to say "You can forget about thing's that don't effect you!" - Seriously. the exact line.

It's just terrible, I know they mean it to say, don't worry about the add on's we've got it covered, but the way they show it, is just awful. That you should only care for yourself and not your fellow man

Watch it here to see what I mean! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__z7pg8gTSI
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tarot wrote: »
    When I first heard that song by Will.I.Am and Britney I thought it would never get any airplay, it's everywhere now :D

Indeed! As much as I like Will I Am, I just can't stand it!:D
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a Butlins advert last night and it was playing the 'Trolololol' music!
  • 446.09375446.09375 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    SICK TO DEATH of the Charleze Theron Dior advert.. always on. :mad:

Me too. Intensely horrible screaming woman over annoying guitar. Don't they realise how irritating repeated sounds can be?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Sky ad
    An American women in a cafe moaning coz her internet is down and then she slaps the waitress while she is sugestting to change broadband providers and then she says "its a Dodel" then the women is like "Dodel??"
    then the american says i feel more relaxed now while she rips a door of its hinges

just annoys me alot
    I think that is Jennifer Aniston. Following on from the Bruce Willis ad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky ad
    An American women in a cafe moaning coz her internet is down and then she slaps the waitress while she is sugestting to change broadband providers and then she says "its a Dodel" then the women is like "Dodel??"
    then the american says i feel more relaxed now while she rips a door of its hinges

just annoys me alot

Lol it's Jennifer Aniston :D

What's with the broadband/phone companies getting massive Hollywood A-listers to do their ads?

BT is sorely falling behind. They need to phone Tom Cruise to keep up. Talking of BT have they taken that stupid Halloween student one off TV yet?? :D
  • Kittyt2Kittyt2 Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    The new go sompare? with Louis Spence. It's annoying, and I dont understand it at all. Then again, maybe I dont like it because I just dislike Spence a whole lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they still using the annoying Louis Spence in the CoCompare advert switching on Christmas lights :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Broadband Choices advert. STOP IT WITH THE SINGING!! :mad:
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a Butlins advert last night and it was playing the 'Trolololol' music!

I had to see it to believe it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDr1we3unEg
  • darnall42darnall42 Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of seeing the Youview advert twice on every ad break on GOLD.what is the point anyway as people who are watching are sky or virgin media customers and don't need a souped up freeview box
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you just love the fake/genuine "interviews" with those seeking companionship in Matchmaking ads?
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,155
    Forum Member
    Tarot wrote: »

I always hear it as "all eyes on arse":confused:
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Bingo and Gambling apps for mobiles

You have a woman so hooked on Bingo she runs out of a keep fit/yoga class and a man who is so addicted he hallucinates about a fruit machine following him around and then they put the gambleaware website on the ad
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's for new kitchens or whatever, but it has the most awful, tuneless song to accompany it 'You're beautiful, in every way.....there's no use in hiding.......your dahdahdah is blinding....' or summat like that.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may just be broadcasted in Ireland but that toothpaste advert with the woman who squeeks her teeth with her finger just to show how clean they are bugs me to no end:mad:
    Silly moo going around squeeking her teeth:rolleyes:
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,377
    Forum Member
    johnny-br wrote: »
    Lol it's Jennifer Aniston :D

What's with the broadband/phone companies getting massive Hollywood A-listers to do their ads?

BT is sorely falling behind. They need to phone Tom Cruise to keep up. Talking of BT have they taken that stupid Halloween student one off TV yet?? :D

EE - Kevin Bacon in the chip shop just took the cringiness to another level, literally could n't look. :eek:

Yeah BT should get Tom Cruise, two of the "students" could be down in the Smoke to see him turn up at a Film Premiere and he could use their phone to do that stupid thing he does when he rings the person's family,to ring the ginger one, who then makes a tit of himself (again).:rolleyes:

Speaking of Cruise (off topic slightly) has anyone seen that Trailer Ad. for his new film, Jack something, there is a bit where he walks towards the pavement with people on it and he only comes up to their shoulders! he should have a tee short printed:

Hi, Im Tom Cruise, I'm not small, I'm just very far away.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After watching "It'll Be Alright on the Night" last night I officially HATE Crabbies and never want to drink their alcoholic ginger beer! Same 2 adverts every 10 minutes and I had to hear that stupid singing 8 times throughout! :mad:
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Oxfam advert. Who is this patronising Jody, who seems to have only just discovered the hungry of Africa, and is now trying to guilt trip the rest of us into sending money to Oxfam?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    The advert advertising a site called 'Broadband Choices' - they compare Broadbands, apparently. A man and a woman are in a bar (I think) and talking about the oh so great broadband choices (:rolleyes:) meanwhile in the background, groups of people sing 'Brooooooooooooooadband choices' over and over in high choir voices..
    Argh.
    Go Compare all over again!

And where have the Meerkats gone! :( I quite liked them, the new Compare The Market/Meerkat advert isn't the same without them. I understand with them sponsoring Corrie they are bound to be annoying but.. :( I just want then back.. heh
This discussion has been closed.