Neighbours FFS Get Rid Of Mason

Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
Forum Member
✭✭✭
People have been saying it would be a good idea to set up a FFS Get Rid Of Mason thread.

Lets hope this is as popular as the FFS get rid of Bridgett and Ringworm threads.

Mason is without doubt the worst actor to ever hit Neighbours he makes Ringworm look like an Oscar nominee.

Why was he casted, its not for his acting which is non existant. it cant be because of his look because he looks like a slimy rat.

Im confused.

Comments

• Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,513
    Forum Member
    I completely forgot about the FFS threads even though I started the Ringo one. I hope this one is successful. I loved the original Bridget thread.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good work Joey! We can do it! The Street must be free of his presence.
  • jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we should get rid of FFS threads rather than Mason.

I liked Bridget and Ringo.

:p
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    I think we should get rid of FFS threads rather than Mason.

I liked Bridget and Ringo.

:p

Each to there own :p
  • jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each to there own :p

I do have to agree that the actor in this case is rather rubbish though. Still it gives us something to talk and laugh about on here!
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. He must die!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cringe every time he comes on screen, he has to leave soon. Can he take his siblings with him?
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very much dislike him. There is no emotion in his acting. His scenes are boring. He's dragging scenes with other actors in down to a point where I do something else when he's on screen. Kate and Mason have zero chemistry.

He's just Riley Parker 2.0... eldest son who turns up a few weeks later and (hopefully) gets axed after a while...!

Hoping when it no-doubt comes out that he's Brad and Lauren's illegitimate love-child that he flees Erinsborough to find himself or something equally boring like that.

Perhaps the only good thing the character did is introduce us to Rhiannon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah it's been a while :D these threads are scientifically proven to work!!

Truly as wooden as they come, Harley Canning was bad but I haven't felt this strongly about the sheer awfulness of a character since the truly dire Ned Parker

He speaks his lines as though he's reading his script, Bossy has more personality on screen and dont get me started on that one bulging eye look he has!

Where is Steph's motorbike or a stray horse?
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Haven't watched Neighbours for a couple of years, and even though I have no idea who the character is, I miss these threads :)
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bailey and Amber are even worse than Mason!
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Absolutely. FFS get rid of Mason. Imogen needs well rid.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    His attempts to seduce Imogen today nearly made me throw up. He's horrible.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mason and Amber need to go, as does Josh.

In fact, bring back Bringo from the dead. I don't mind. It's a fair swap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    His attempts to seduce Imogen today nearly made me throw up. He's horrible.

What about the 'revelation' he's god's gift to women and was apparently a womaniser down at Mt. Isa? hilariously unbelievable :D
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's unbelievable is that anyone, especially Kate, would choose Mason Turner over Mark Brennan.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I'm with you 100% on the worthy cause.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hariken wrote: »
    What's unbelievable is that anyone, especially Kate, would choose Mason Turner over Mark Brennan.

Congratulations on starting this thread - let's hope the producers take some notice (although they did make us put up with Ditch for a while - apparently she was quite popular in Australia!)

Can't imagine Mason being very popular anywhere. His acting is atrocious, he looks like a rodent, he leaves his shirt off far too often, and the character is horrible.

FFS GET RID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Ah it's been a while :D these threads are scientifically proven to work!!

Truly as wooden as they come, Harley Canning was bad but I haven't felt this strongly about the sheer awfulness of a character since the truly dire Ned Parker

He speaks his lines as though he's reading his script, Bossy has more personality on screen and dont get me started on that one bulging eye look he has!

Where is Steph's motorbike or a stray horse?

Too true, maybe Susan could have a MS relapse, and knock Mason down just like she did with the awful Bridget.

Go on Susan do it for all us viewers. :D
  • Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    I like Mason!

Hope he stays for years like Lou and the Kennedys.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the thread, Mason is terrible!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's awful, they could replace Mason with a cardboard cut out and noone would be able to tell the difference, and he's crappy relationship with st Kate which is being shoved down our throats, I doubt anyone cares about them ffs get rid of them both.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the quickest ever get rid of thread in terms of since the actor appearing and the thread being made?

I don't think there's ever been a worse regular actor on the show has there?? Some people have suggested Ned but I don't think he was as bad!

I really think if be does go he should be killed off so he can't come back and give the Turners a good emotional storyline although we would then be treated to Woodentop grieving :-/
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neighbours should do another bush fire storyline and get rid of some unwanted wood.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    He really is a dreadful 'actor'. I cringe at every scene he is in. :p