Options

Congratulations Cher!!!!

JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
Forum Member
✭✭
Massive congratulations to Cher on her second highest charting original solo album ever!!!!!

Love the album. Well deserved high placing!!!

Comments

• Options
    87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I am glad the album has gone top 10 it deserves it. I hope she releases songs like Take It Like A Man, Red and Sirens all are potential hits I hope that's not it like with Living Proof she only released the Music's No Good Without you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed (which only got to 46 although the single was top 10). I think she'd be silly not to release Pride and have it used in every gay pride event next year! I love I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream too. Sirens would be fantastic too. Lovers Forever is so camp it'd do well (I love it).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Agreed (which only got to 46 although the single was top 10). I think she'd be silly not to release Pride and have it used in every gay pride event next year! I love I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream too. Sirens would be fantastic too. Lovers Forever is so camp it'd do well (I love it).

She should release every track of the album there all good lol
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know when she is releasing the UK tour dates?
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a great album, am really, really happy for her.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a hard working woman. There is no question about that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know when she is releasing the UK tour dates?

I wish I knew!
    Such a great album, am really, really happy for her.

I'm so pleased. Really hope she comments on Twitter!
    rfonzo wrote: »
    She is a hard working woman. There is no question about that.

She really does, and doesn't always get the respect she deserves because she has such an unusual voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I wish I knew!

I'm so pleased. Really hope she comments on Twitter!

She really does, and doesn't always get the respect she deserves because she has such an unusual voice.

Totally and I hate the fact how ageist showbiz is actually is. Cher is an icon there'll never be anyone like her again and has worked hard not many artists can say they have been going for six decades.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only sad part is this era won't sell in the long run, which is a shame. But with a legacy and a career like Cher, i doubt she or her label will be bothered. But I hope you find it deserves to be one of the biggest ballads of the year.
  • Options
    Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Woman's World ever get released in the UK? It was such a great song and I really wanted it to do well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Woman's World ever get released in the UK? It was such a great song and I really wanted it to do well

I don't think it did really. Maybe they could still do it as the second single, there's a video waiting to be used.