24: US Pace Thread **SPOILERS**

2»

Comments

• Options
    dpbdpb Posts: 12,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mike56 wrote:
    that was a really good series, although there are a still a lot of questions need 2 bed answered, like were did behrooz go?

<snip>

Behrooz has gone to Big Brother http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/housemate_news.jsp?id=4

:D

Seriously just watched the finale. WOW!! Reading this thread I realise the holes they occasionally are on the show, but hey it's TV, not real life.

And what a touching ending, it would have been nice for him to have spoken to Kim as well as David Palmer.

Personally I think it's the best series since the first one and I look forward to the DVD at Christmas :D

And like the Terminator before him, I have no doubt Jack will be back. And I can't wait!
  • Options
    Donald DallasDonald Dallas Posts: 3,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dpb wrote:

If he really has been sent in there that PROVES what a bastard Marwan was. Being locked up with those cretins is a fate worse than death.

I have two theories on Behrooz...

a) He's still stuck in a van that's driving around the LA ring road.

b) He's sitting smugly on the yacht from the end of Day 2, shacked up with Mandy and laughing hysterically.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is entertainment and like most it's so good i had to down load the last 4 episodes, i couldnt wait either. if like me, you sit down and watch it with a few cold heinekens it entertains. i for one cant wait for day5 and sky just might have HD in place for the second half of that day..

loved it.. best entertainment on TV

cant wait till august until it's on dvd 5.1 here we come