Bless her heart
    Incredible!
    Hell's Grannies :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »

I knew it was that one. Action Mouth got a slating on Yoututbe
    The guy in the black t-shirt should have been given a community award and no doubt Action Mouth went running off to his private army.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Trouble is, russian gangs tend not to have a terrific understanding of "limits".

Next story will be how the guy's house has been burned down and his bullet-riddled, dismembered corpse has been found hanging from a street light and all his family have had their throats slit. :(
  • Options
    seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like parts of Mexico.

I guess if the boxer turned up in that state, heck of a spot light on the gang members, assuming they are capable of that train of thought,---or care.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    motsy wrote: »
    I knew it was that one. Action Mouth got a slating on Youtube
    The guy in the black t-shirt should have been given a community award and no doubt Action Mouth went running off to his private army.
    Apparently he was well known in the area as a thug and thief and after the event was published in The Sun, he tried to sue them!

Interesting to watch how the ex-Forces chap not only exercised utmost restraint, but even gave thug boy numerous mild warnings by pushing him away...but he wasn't man enough to take the hint and walk away.

Depending on what type of training they've been involved in, it's not a wise decision to try anything physical. My son is ex-Special Forces and they are trained to a very high level in both armed and unarmed combat.
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    That is amazing :)
    Bless her heart

I wasn't aware of that before..........what a brave old lady !

:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Trouble is, russian gangs tend not to have a terrific understanding of "limits".
    I think these thugs who had attempted to rob a Russian truck driver 'got the message' and were shown their 'limits'. :;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIMM6pY1KZo
  • Options
    seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    I think these thugs who had attempted to rob a Russian truck driver 'got the message' and were shown their 'limits'. :;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIMM6pY1KZo
    Yessssss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seacam wrote: »
    Yessssss.
    This is what it was all about;
    Author of the video stopped his truck on the road to change the wheel. 3 bandits in a blue Lada tried to get $100 out of trucker for "crossing their territory". He asked help via CB radio. Another trucker confirmed that those guys tried to get money out of him too. Other truckers blocked the blue Lada, bandits were punished.

After this video was published police officials stated that those bandits are well-known local criminals. Police quizzed them and let them off because of lack of the complainant.

A year later, 22 july 2013 leader of the gang 24 years old Alexey Voronov was sentenced to five years of standard regime penal colony for 4 criminal episodes. No one of truckers was accused.