Options

scruffy chav mam & her hoodie offspring

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    I'm totally against the idea of forced human sterilization, but how about we just pass around a chemical sterilization drug at dodgy clubs in Essex and call it "dis wicked new drug innit." If they choose to take it they've only themselves to blame. :p

I adore that idea :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people have no respect for anything whatsoever. I wouldn't trust the majority of them as far as I could spit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    I wouldnt have been half of upset if one them had ripped her to peices though.

Did you see the face on her? She could scare the bears. You could use her face as warning on poision bottles.
  • Options
    SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Did you see the face on her? She could scare the bears. You could use her face as warning on poision bottles.

Hi Watchie :)

I saw it and I have mixed feelings about it. What I saw was shocking, but I also saw a mum instinctively defending her kids despite what happened in a kind of knee jerk reaction to the cameras.

The woman on tonight's BBC news, Lyn (forgot her last name) said that to understand is to condone and I think that's not true. I thought the community worker Symion (also forgot his last name) spoke a lot of sense in inviting everyone to look the problem in a wider perspective. Without mutual understanding nothing can be learned from things like this I think. Everyone in a community with a shared goal has to take responsibilty, and that is éveryone, including youngsters, bankers, mums and politicians.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    My blood boiled watching this tonight, particularly the chav who blamed Eastern Europeans for the riots - they do the jobs that people like him think they're "too good" to do!

The chavvy mum was talking out of her rather ample ass - we had no after school clubs or activities when I was a kid, and the few that were run, my parents couldn't afford to send us to. We came home from school, did our homework, and then went out to play with our friends, or ride our bikes. The difference is I was raised to respect figures of authority such as teachers and police, have manners and be respectful of other people and their property. I have also had to work to earn what I have - why do the current generation think the world owes them a living?

Rant over - off to find some blood pressure tablets now lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have video link?
  • Options
    Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The report has just been on BBC News again, I expect it will be played at least hourly.

The women was complete scum, I thought it'd accidently tuned into a repeat of The Jeremy Kyle Show.

This shows the sort of parents that police, teachers, anyone in authority have to put up with.

It's a shame the exchange with the shopowner didn't go on longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    That skanky tramp and her mutant progeny are an utter disgrace and should be shot along with the chav scumbag that jumped in front of Chris Butlers camera in Salford and bemoaned the "Polish coming over here stealing our jobs....so we gotta riot....mmmmnyurrrrgggghhhh!!!"

These drains on society should be harvested for organs then dumped in mass graves and sulphuric acid poured over the remains!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy23 wrote: »

The women was complete scum, I thought it'd accidently tuned into a repeat of The Jeremy Kyle Show.
    :D
    :D brilliant post !!!!
  • Options
    The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    viewaskew wrote: »
    That skanky tramp and her mutant progeny are an utter disgrace and should be shot along with the chav scumbag that jumped in front of Chris Butlers camera in Salford and bemoaned the "Polish coming over here stealing our jobs....so we gotta riot....mmmmnyurrrrgggghhhh!!!"

These drains on society should be harvested for organs then dumped in mass graves and sulphuric acid poured over the remains!

:eek:I hope you're joking:eek::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek:I hope you're joking:eek::(

I dont see any other use for them and theres PLENTY of decent law-abiding folk who are in need of transplants....so yeah...harvest away and throw the carcasses on the heap! :sleep:
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    misschippy wrote: »
    My blood boiled watching this tonight, particularly the chav who blamed Eastern Europeans for the riots - they do the jobs that people like him think they're "too good" to do!

No, what they do it take the crappy jobs for lower pay than the UK workers want to accept.
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a clip of this online? If not, I guess I'll have to wait for it on BBC.
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have video link?

Went on BBC News and thought "search Chavvy scum mum"...dont think that'll work.
  • Options
    late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    scum breed scum i'm afraid.... unfortunately pregnancy rates are high in those circles too. ... the normal people are doomed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    late8 wrote: »
    scum breed scum i'm afraid.... unfortunately pregnancy rates are high in those circles too. ... the normal people are doomed!

Have a look at the film "Idiocracy"....it was meant to be a satirical comedy but in this country I can ACTUALLY see that the direction society went in the film, is happening in real life here!

Tragic.
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully her benefits are stopped and her and her brood starve to death.
    Why? The kids didn't choose to be born to those parents.

It's rhetoric like this and other things including compulsory sterilisation (no civilised society would ever consider this idea - ever) which will bring about more social unrest in future.
  • Options
    bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member

Ooh yeah, i'll have her heart, lungs and kidneys.....NOT!!!!!!!!

Get real ffs! :eek:
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? The kids didn't choose to be born to those parents.

It's rhetoric like this and other things including compulsory sterilisation (no civilised society would ever consider this idea - ever) which will bring about more social unrest in future.

Because her kids were with her in the clip egging her on. Her defensiveness to me proves they played a part in the looting and she was trying to defend their actions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14481313 Here it is

Chavvy scum alert from 23 sec
    I think im in love lol
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont see any other use for them and theres PLENTY of decent law-abiding folk who are in need of transplants....so yeah...harvest away and throw the carcasses on the heap! :sleep:
    Please tell me you have no ambition to be elected as a member of Parliament in the next general election.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she joined in
  • Options
    Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    I don't live that far from Salford, if I see the man who interupted her Im gonna kiss him, if on the other hand I happen to bump into her or her chavvy sprog I'll give them a good slap :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bazzaroo wrote: »
    Ooh yeah, i'll have her heart, lungs and kidneys.....NOT!!!!!!!!

Get real ffs! :eek:

I'm 100% serious,

There was a research fellow at Dundee University who proposed that healthy people should be allowed to sell kidneys for £28, 000.

So why shouldnt people who commit crime be made to donate an organ as part of their punishment>

Being completely serious - however much you may morally or ethically disagree - there is a huge untapped market there!

And just for the record...I doubt that skanks organs are healthy or would be viable for transplantation!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    spoonfulofsensespoonfulofsense Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a video of the bloke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrN5e8GT_Js
This discussion has been closed.