Who's the daddy ? DAVID !!

Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
No, I don't really know who the daddy is, but I am thinking that baby Lily is David's and all this Nick / David storyline has been a great big tedious waste of time.
Is anyone else bored to death of this SL ?

Comments

• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Didn't SB say it could go on well into 2014?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    I hope not. :|
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Didn't SB say it could go on well into 2014?

I think it's quite possible that the DNA test will prove inconclusive
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going by the look on David's face in the spoilers, I would say that Nick is the dad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeping Lily's paternity inconclusive would be such an anticlimax. It shouldn't be hard to determine as Nick and David are half brothers not identical twins. I hope Nick is the father as this would create years of drama. If Lily is David's daughter everything would be forgotten by the time she's 3.
  • ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess David's coz I couldn't see him going through the Christening if it was Nick's, and we know that Kylie flips out at the Christening, now David.

And also, Nick doesn't seem likely to let the Christening go ahead if it was his.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    I guess neither.
  • MallyminxMallyminx Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise DNA tests can prove inconclusive. I thought they showed something like 95% probability that a person is/isn't related to another.
  • Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who what where now?

which soap???
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they should have done another Jeremy Kyle Special with David & Nick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrHQTtOOnE
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boring Boring Boring. Nick should just tell Leanne he slept with Kylie. They had technically split up as he had dumped her on his wedding day because he felt she still wanted Peter. It would be worth it, as David would be kicked out of the family and lose everything and even go to prison if Nick told everyone what he had done. The ultimate revenge for Nick.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mallyminx wrote: »
    I didn't realise DNA tests can prove inconclusive. I thought they showed something like 95% probability that a person is/isn't related to another.

A 95% probability is inconclusive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick's nothing but a yellow chicken.

He's scared of Leanne, terrified of David, and too darn cowardly to give curly Simon the ruddy good hiding he deserves.

It was the perfect time too, he could have blamed it on his illness & no bugger would have been any the wiser.

If that was me, I'd also be using this opportunity to get off with loads of women behind the missus' back, whilst claiming not to have known what I was doing.

Yet all he does is loll around in bed with a beard demanding to see folk - honestly that Nick character makes me sick.
  • annielouannielou Posts: 10,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's the Daddy?

Who Cares.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Yet all he does is loll around in bed with a beard demanding to see folk - honestly that Nick character makes me sick.
    He can't walk. He was asking when he'd be able to walk, but was told it's early days in his recovery.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    He can't walk. He was asking when he'd be able to walk, but was told it's early days in his recovery.

About two weeks then, based on sophie.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »

He cant act either :D
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I think the baby is David's.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think David might need to make another visit to the Jeremy Kyle show! :D