✭✭
That was all I wanted to say! :D

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Soapsrus wrote: »
    That was all I wanted to say! :D

I agree, second behind Charley for vileness though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I actually find Laura the worst.....but not a lot in it to be honest!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    last night she was the worst for being vile, saying she has no idea why people nominated her cos she is favourite to win the show. and she really thinks she aint goin, this is gonna be another sezer eviction with laura and charleys face dropping to the floor :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I carnt wait to see Charleys face when laura is evicted its going to be priceless... garented she'll say she knew Laura was going after shes gone as she does every week!

she may start and realise then nearly everyone of the evicted housemates were kind of close to charley and there all gone!!!!!
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura is possibly one of the most arrogant housemates ever. Although Charley appears to have an arrogance, it is tinged with a mass of uncertainty and insecurity. Laura just thinks she's the best thing since sliced Welsh fruit loaf, and is always right about everything. She seems to have absolutely no doubts that she will be a favourite with the public - but fails to realise that whatever Seany told her, a day or two is a long time in the BB house, and viewers are notoriously fickle.

She has an opinion on everything, and is always sticking her nose into everybody's elses business.

She obviously believes that she is appealing to the public when she slobs around in her manky dressing gown with that flippin sleep mask lopsided on her head, mouthing off loudly every three minutes, or stuffing toast into her gob and eating with her mouth open.

She is truly vile.
  • Options
    TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    A truly disgraceful housemate. She's no breeding at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's been asked before but what WAS that on Laura's face? I watched the 10pm - 11pm show last night. It looked like she had rubbed coal dust on her face! Perhaps she's homesick lol
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people think the highlights will save her this week?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has an annoying habit of sticking her tongue out sideways and then slapping it around her lips !!!!:eek:
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That i definately agree with :)
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    2005CLAIRE wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been asked before but what WAS that on Laura's face? I watched the 10pm - 11pm show last night. It looked like she had rubbed coal dust on her face! Perhaps she's homesick lol

Do you know, I thought that too, perhaps that's her normal face without make-up :D

I've really changed my opinion of her since the first few weeks, she's undoubtedly growing in confidence and with that her true colours are showing, not a very nice person.
  • Options
    grimpygrimpy Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She`s disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I carnt wait to see Charleys face when laura is evicted its going to be priceless... garented she'll say she knew Laura was going after shes gone as she does every week!

she may start and realise then nearly everyone of the evicted housemates were kind of close to charley and there all gone!!!!!

Soo true!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    I can't stand her. She is a very cruel person. The things she says about people behind their back and to their faces is downright cruel. She makes cruel jokes which go too far.

She said the other day that she was heartless and even her mother & brother didn't like her. Gerry innocently said "but you do fall in love?" and she said "no" then mumbled something like - that's what my boyfriend didn't like! Well he wouldn't would he?:eek: